Manufactures excellent products, strong emphasis on employee safety.
Unit Tester (Current Employee) – Lakeville, MN – November 14, 2012
- Once you get the hang of things, a typical day is fairly predictable and may become tedious at times, but it usually is not stressful either.
- I learned how to use cordless drills, wrenches, screwdrivers, pressurized staplers, and how to fix Radiant Ready 30E units.
- My managers are caring, kind, and ready to lend a hand when needed.They are always looking for ways to make production quicker and simpler.
- My co-workers are down-to-earth, friendly, and a pleasure to work with.
- I have to lift (with the help of a co-worker) 130 lb. units out of boxes onto carts to test and put them back into their boxes when I finish testing them.
- I get to focus more on the quality of my work than on quantity of units tested per day (but I still am encouraged to work efficiently, so I do not slack off).
free coffee; two fifteen minute breaks (morning and afternoon) and a half-hour lunch.
no view of the outdoors in the warehouse.