Uponor Employee Review

Lacks diversity (BE AWARE!)
Prospective (Former Employee) –  Apple Valley, MN 55124March 13, 2014
My friend did not have the heart to write this. May this act as a wake up call to prospective employees that have an ethnic background and have the professional qualifications to work for this organization.

Try to look for Ethnic/black people who work at this company or research their employment history in hiring Ethnic/black professionals. You will be hard pressed to do so! A lot can be said about Uponor's culture and it's organization as a whole here in the United States. This is sad, because they indeed lack the kind of diversity that would allow them to be a better company in the future.

Other than that, an overall good organization!
Pros
They take care of thier own!
Cons
The culture of Uponor greatly lacks diversity.

Other Uponor Employee Reviews

Direct Supervisor Was Terrible
Seasonal ReCoil Operator (Former Employee) –  Apple Valley, MNDecember 6, 2017
He was lazy and had terrible communications habits. The day to day work load was never consistent, some days I sat around others I worked. They treated me like a second class citizen.
Pros
Cons
See Above
Poor trainers to new employes
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lakeville, MNOctober 5, 2017
New employees don't get the training that they need to do the job that is required of them, so a lot of them end up not knowing their jobs. When you ask a question about a task that you are asked to do some of the Management will help you, but others just expect you to know it.
Pros
Good PTO