The Executive Chef is responsible for executing consistent, high quality menu items by being hands on and working side by side with the kitchen staff, ensuring that each item is prepared to recipe standards.
If you have a passion for service, a commitment to uncompromising quality, a strong attention to detail and appreciate the importance of consistency -- then we want to talk to you!
- Two years of current hands-on kitchen management/supervisory experience
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- A strong sense of hospitality
- Previous experience with hiring, training, and developing hourly staff members
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to maintain high standards of food quality and consistency
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Experience in an Italian setting preferred but not required