Upsher-Smith Laboratories

Upsher-Smith Laboratories Employer Reviews

Overall, a upstanding company.
Specialty Sales Executive (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 27, 2013
Pros: good, coworkers, good territory.
Cons: lack of job stability and direction.
Very little job security and lack of a universal goal. I was hired to help with the launch of Trianex, however, although my territory did well, it did poorly nationwide and Upsher-Smith dropped the product and performed layoffs nationwide.
consistently shifting objectives
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), Maple Grove, MNJuly 25, 2013
Pros: coworkers
Cons: constantly changing standards, favoritism, facades
Usl is going through a paradigm shift. It has lost sight of its values and instead is completely out to make money. Many me too products in development. Great people have been let go for speaking their minds and offering very valid ideas. Work-life balance is limited. Management has been forced to become micro-management because of poor overall numbers. – more... There are many good people, but the overall company has lost sight of what is important. Many people are miserable and drinking the kool-aid is the only way to survive – less
Great experience with a small private held company
Specialty Sales Representative (Former Employee), Detroit, MichiganJuly 19, 2013
Specialty Sales Representative managed a large geographical area calling on Obstetrics, Gynecologists and Dermatologist with 4 core products and 2 secondary products. Portfolio consists of hormone replacement therapy, prenatal vitamins, a mid-potency corticosteroid and a probiotic specifically designed for women. Launched prenatal vitamins NEXA PLUS – more... and B-NEXA with a focus on Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Midwives as well as retail and independent pharmacies.
Worked with an amazing team and a wonderful manager who gave me the resources I needed to be successful in my territory. – less
Great teamwork environment to work for
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Maple Grove, MNJuly 11, 2013
Pros: free pop fountain in lunch room!
Great place to work with people who genuinely enjoy working together. Leadership also seems to care for their staff as well!
Interesting Management
SPECIALTY SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 5, 2012
Pros: improving patient lives with better medication
Cons: low income
Good, ROI- cost $250k and brought in 2 Million, good investment
Average Company
SPECIALTY SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 13, 2012
Products are not innovative, offer a full line of Me-too, nutricuticals, good luck
Quality Assurance Auditor-I (IQM) (Former Employee), Denver, CONovember 11, 2012
Great place to work. Had fun and every one liked me. i moved because we relocated to NC

About Upsher-Smith Laboratories

As a growing, specialty pharmaceutical company delivering both pharmaceutical and consumer products, we offer challenging careers – Read more

Upsher-Smith Laboratories Photos