Upson Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Thomaston, GAFebruary 10, 2017
Working at this facility was a pleasure, but there was not a lot of growth. On a day to day loaded patient's demographic information, billing, admitted/discharged patients, and also was their financial counselor. It was a pretty laid back job, but at times you had the difficult patients whom were easy to calm down throughout the process. The most enjoyable part about working at Upson Regional Medical Center, was servicing my patients, and making sure that they received the care needed.
Pros
Always busy
Cons
Pay
n/a
Registrar (Former Employee) –  Thomaston, GAOctober 6, 2016
The supervisor did not like for people to advance out of her department. So you be the judge on if you think that department would be a great fit for your needs.
I like working with people in helping them out!
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Griffin, GAAugust 31, 2016
I am good doing room's in discharge room's.it makes me good.I like talk to different people in the room I like them feel good in happy about them self.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Management does not lead by example
PRE-ADMISSION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Thomaston,GAJuly 26, 2015
My job required precision and organization while helping patients to receive excellent customer service while going through stressful medical situations. However, my supervisor was constantly micromanaging me, which kept me from doing my job well at times.
Great Experience!!!
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Thomaston, GAJuly 7, 2015
URMC is a very nice place to work for, the staff members are always willing to help and assist you when needed. they also have an excellent team of hospitalist and doctors!!!
Very nice rural hospital
Work as Pre-Registration Specialist (Current Employee) –  Thomaston, GAJune 23, 2015
I have enjoyed working for URMC. It is a nice atmosphere and the coworkers have proven to be nice and very productive in their work. I have learned more patience and find the hardest part of my job losing a patient that you have grown attached to.
Pros
Good enviroment
Cons
PTO days, holidays and sick days all combined together
Upson
Cafeteria Hostess (Current Employee) –  FANSApril 29, 2015
I really thought that the kitchen staff could have been more nicer to the employees they would always pick on the new employees to see if they could get them to quit during the first week
Pros
Good 401k
Cons
Hours
Not a good fit
PBX Operator (Former Employee) –  Thomaston, GAMarch 20, 2015
This position was a night shift job and I have never worked nights before. I never got the promised breaks nor the lunch that I was told to have. Working nights took a tole on my body and I had to give it up.
Unit Secretary/Nurse Tech (Former Employee) –  Thomaston, GAOctober 24, 2013
Overall the best place I've ever worked. I loved my co-workers. My supervisor was the greatest.
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Clean environment, Up to date equipment
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Thomaston, GAMay 21, 2013
A typical day on my job, meeting new people and making anyone that I am around smile and feel good. Management is O.k. My co-workers are great. The hardest part of my job is reading some doctors handwriting. The most enjoyable part of my job is making my patients smile
Productive workplace
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Thomaston, GAJanuary 28, 2013
Excellent people to work with. Close group of employees.Good benefits.
Pros
wellness center attached to hosp
Cons
short breaks
Productive and friendly work space
ER & Out Patient Registration & Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Thomaston, GASeptember 6, 2012
I worked here for 3 yrs. i enjoyed my pt's and the overall experience i gained by working here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Upson Regional Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Upson Regional Medical Center Reviews by Location