Upson Regional Medical Center

Upson Regional Medical Center United States Employee Reviews

Not a good fit
PBX Operator (Former Employee), Thomaston, GAMarch 20, 2015
This position was a night shift job and I have never worked nights before. I never got the promised breaks nor the lunch that I was told to have. Working nights took a tole on my body and I had to give it up.
Unit Secretary/Nurse Tech (Former Employee), Thomaston, GAOctober 24, 2013
Pros: insurance
Overall the best place I've ever worked. I loved my co-workers. My supervisor was the greatest.
Clean environment, Up to date equipment
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Thomaston, GAMay 21, 2013
A typical day on my job, meeting new people and making anyone that I am around smile and feel good. Management is O.k. My co-workers are great. The hardest part of my job is reading some doctors handwriting. The most enjoyable part of my job is making my patients smile
Productive and friendly work space
ER & Out Patient Registration & Customer Service (Former Employee), Thomaston, GASeptember 6, 2012
I worked here for 3 yrs. i enjoyed my pt's and the overall experience i gained by working here.
Great place to work. People have excellent work ethic and are cooperative and knowledgeable
Director, Materials Manager (Former Employee), Thomaston, GAApril 21, 2012
Pros: good benefits, no micromanaging
I worked 8-5 most days and managed the Materials Management Department. My manager was excellent and let me use my experience and knowledge to improve the department and make if more successful and efficient. My co workers were outstanding for the most part. The most difficult part of the job was dealing with the very few underachievers that were employed there. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with my team in my department. They are excellent people and employees and I saw them grow into a real team working together and relying on and trusting each other.

About Upson Regional Medical Center

Upson Regional Medical Center is a 115-bed hospital that serves the communities in and around Thomaston, Georgia. In addition – Read more