Upson Regional Medical Center

Upson Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

Very nice rural hospital
Work as Pre-Registration Specialist (Current Employee), Thomaston, GAJune 23, 2015
Pros: Good enviroment
Cons: PTO days, holidays and sick days all combined together
I have enjoyed working for URMC. It is a nice atmosphere and the coworkers have proven to be nice and very productive in their work. I have learned more patience and find the hardest part of my job losing a patient that you have grown attached to.
UPSON
Cafeteria Hostess (Current Employee), FANSApril 29, 2015
Pros: GOOD 401K
Cons: HOURS
I REALLY THOUGHT THAT THE KITCHEN STAFF COULD HAVE BEEN MORE NICER TO THE EMPLOYEES THEY WOULD ALWAYS PICK ON THE NEW EMPLOYEES TO SEE IF THEY COULD GET THEM TO QUIT DURING THE FIRST WEEK
Not a good fit
PBX Operator (Former Employee), Thomaston, GAMarch 20, 2015
This position was a night shift job and I have never worked nights before. I never got the promised breaks nor the lunch that I was told to have. Working nights took a tole on my body and I had to give it up.
Unit Secretary/Nurse Tech (Former Employee), Thomaston, GAOctober 24, 2013
Pros: insurance
Overall the best place I've ever worked. I loved my co-workers. My supervisor was the greatest.
Productive workplace
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Thomaston, GAJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: wellness center attached to hosp
Cons: short breaks
Excellent people to work with. Close group of employees.Good benefits.
Productive and friendly work space
ER & Out Patient Registration & Customer Service (Former Employee), Thomaston, GASeptember 6, 2012
I worked here for 3 yrs. i enjoyed my pt's and the overall experience i gained by working here.
Great place to work. People have excellent work ethic and are cooperative and knowledgeable
Director, Materials Manager (Former Employee), Thomaston, GAApril 21, 2012
Pros: good benefits, no micromanaging
I worked 8-5 most days and managed the Materials Management Department. My manager was excellent and let me use my experience and knowledge to improve the department and make if more successful and efficient. My co workers were outstanding for the most part. The most difficult part of the job was dealing with the very few underachievers that were employed there. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with my team in my department. They are excellent people and employees and I saw them grow into a real team working together and relying on and trusting each other.

About Upson Regional Medical Center

Upson Regional Medical Center is a 115-bed hospital that serves the communities in and around Thomaston, Georgia. In addition – Read more