Upson Regional Medical Center Employee Review

View all Upson Regional Medical Center reviews

Clean environment, Up to date equipment
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Thomaston, GAMay 21, 2013
A typical day on my job, meeting new people and making anyone that I am around smile and feel good. Management is O.k. My co-workers are great. The hardest part of my job is reading some doctors handwriting. The most enjoyable part of my job is making my patients smile

Other Upson Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

A great place to work
Registered Nurse - PRN (Current Employee) –  Thomaston, GADecember 4, 2017
I have enjoyed all my time working at Upson Regional Medical Centers. It is a small town hospital that focuses on patient care. The employees are like family.
Rural community hospital with friendly employees who make you feel welcome.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Thomaston, GAAugust 30, 2017
My work hours and days changed based my job duties. There were days that I ordered supplies. Some days I stocked supplies in the medication Pyxis. On other days I delivered medications to the patient care areas. I also trained new employees. I learned about purchasing and receiving, leadership skills, and respecting other employees. My manager was very flexible with my work schedule. I enjoyed my job and the flexibility, I can't recall any difficulty with my job. There was some heavy lifting, but I am very fit and work-out, so this was not an issue.
Pros
Flexibility with work hours
Cons
Cafeteria is expensive