If you get excited about working in a large cube oriented organization where you have little impact on the organizations success, then this job IS NOT for you!
But, If you like having a major impact on the company’s success and you like working with a fun and energized development team then please read on…
We are seeking dedicated systems programmers to optimize our existing products and to develop new software applications. Our ideal candidate is versed in diverse programming languages, creative, eager to learn new technologies, and able to work independently.
Job responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, and test code for web applications and/or backend application services.
- Create bug fixes and enhancements to current code.
- Must be able to work independently on projects and tasks.
- Provides regular updates to team leads and project managers with regard to project progress and outstanding issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experienced in code versioning and management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Strong command of cross-browser compatibility issues and optimization techniques.
- Solid background in database design and development. MS SQL preferred.
- Working knowledge of OO Methodologies.
- Telecom experience including ACD/PBX programming and knowledge of CTI interfaces is a plus – Avaya/ Nortel, Cisco, ShoreTel, Genesys, Asterisk.
- Experience with jQuery, MVC.
- Experience with C/C++.
- Call Center/Contact Center experience is also a plus.
For consideration please apply via our careers page below.
Indeed - 14 months ago
Uptivity, formerly CallCopy, is one of the fastest-growing companies in the contact center workforce optimization and management industry....