Urban Community Action Projects dba Health to Hope Clinics
Health to Hope Clinics mission is to improve the health status and well-being of Riverside County and surrounding cities’ homeless, uninsured and underserved population by providing quality, affordable, patient-centered health care. Our goal is to improve the quality of life of our underserved individuals and improve overall health. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Must be comfortable working in an environment that serves the homeless. Post extern experience required. License Required. Bi-lingual preferred. Hiring one full-time, benefited position and one PT position. May include evenings and weekends
Specific Job Responsibilities:
1. Room patients, take and document vital signs, and assist provider with medical exam.
2. Evaluate patients for immediate medical need and report to provider.
3. Perform accurate charting, assessments, and intervention and follow-up per scope of practice.
4. Administer medications and perform procedures per scope of licensure and per provider order.
5. Maintain cleanliness and sterilization of instruments, exam rooms, and all treatment areas as needed or directed.
6. Follow current policies and procedures for labeling and collection of all specimens, using appropriate media.
7. Maintain current knowledge of medications, sterile technique, and policies and procedures.
8. Maintain current licenses/certificates.
9. Respond to and participate in all clinical emergencies and maintenance of emergency equipment.
10. Adhere to infection control, universal precautions, and use of personal protective equipment as needed for all patient care procedures, maintenance of equipment, and disposal of waste.
11. Organize patient correspondence and phone messages. Make accurate and precise callbacks per provider instruction to reinforce provider instructions, follow-up care, patient education, and test results.
12. Perform any additional/miscellaneous duties (not inclusive of job description) as requested by the management team within the scope of licensure.