Urban Financial Group is currently seeking to hire for the position of Inside Sales Mortgage Loan Originator, Reverse mortgage specific. The location of this opportunity is in San Diego, CA - specifically, Nobel Drive in La Jolla / 92122 zip code
Sales professionals needed! If you have worked in a call center, commissioned sales position, or financial sales position - contact me to discuss this opportunity - we will train you as well as pay for your licensing.
We prefer that you have an NMLS license; position will require multiple state licenses, which we will pay for if you do not already have them.
Responsibilities include managing inbound calls on leads we provide to you for prospective Reverse mortgage customers.
- Salary plus commission (not a draw)
- Responsible to demonstrate abilities to create customer applications that turn into fundings; minimum of 3 loans per month expected
- Producing high quality loans which meet Reverse Mortgage guidelines while providing superior customer service
- Minimum 5 years experience in the customer service field
- Ideal candidate would have specific Reverse / Mortgage sales experience
- Proven track record of sales with customer service focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform effectively under constant deadlines and volume pressures
- Outstanding, low cost benefits with Blue Cross / Blue Shield (free vision), great dental, a company match 401k @ 6%, short term and long term disability, company provided insurance with several upgrade options and more!
- Submit a resume via e-mail to: cvanarsdale at urbanfinancialgroup dot com
Urban Financial Group, Inc. is an originator of direct and brokered residential mortgage loans and a major provider or reverse mortgages. Urban is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a work environment that develops the personal and professional growth of its employees – regardless of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or veteran status.