Urban Land Institute Employee Reviews

Assisted the Executive Director in achieving the goals and directives of this non-profit organization.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CaliforniaAugust 14, 2012
Another wonderful organization that allowed me to interact and work with C-level executives in real estate related industries. Here I was able to polish my real estate and financial acumen and gain professional skills that continue to serve me in all business affairs. My executive director was instrumental in my professional development and I am extremely grateful for the time I worked under her direction. What I loved about this position was the many different hats I was able to wear. In addition to administrative tasks, I maintained the budget allocating $400k in sponsorship dollars to over 80 events a year, performed student outreach at the Haas School of Business, was responsible for the planning and execution of all events including hotel selection and contract negotiation, drafted a scholarship for graduate students in the bay area, drafted, edited and disseminated a bi-monthly newsletter online, and maintained our chapter's website.
Pros
amazing, professional but fun environment!
Laid Back
IT (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 14, 2013
Overall good
Pros: Relaxed culture, non-profit atmosphere, nice people, location
Cons: IT outsourcing, too many layers of management and not enough workers
Pros
relaxed culture, non-profit atmosphere, nice people, location
Cons
outsourcing, too many layers of management and not enough workers
Good Benefits but no opportunity for advancement
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Lighthouse Point, FLMay 15, 2015
Good benefits but no opportunity for advancement. I learned a lot about how the non profit sector works and how to handle multiple projects with deadlines sometimes happening at the same time.
Productive and professional
AP Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 2, 2015
Very professional, family atmosphere. Well organized and fun place to work. Management allow you to do your job with trust in knowing their employees a highly capable.
Great organization with a great mission
EXECUTIVE QUALIFICATIONS (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 8, 2014
Never a dull moment. Forward thinking individuals. Very dynamic and thought provoking programs. Mission driven.
Pros
travel. relevant work
excellent venue for networking and learning about state of the real estate market
GreenPrint, Member of the Board (Current Employee) –  New york, nyNovember 11, 2014
Very valuable resource for learning more about the market and what others are doing.
Great competition!
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 4, 2013
This competition was a great learning experience and helped me find that I am really passionate about real estate
Good Internship
Marketing Coordinator Intern (Former Employee) –  Ponte Vedra Beach, FLJune 4, 2014
A nice, unpaid internship. You learn a lot about event planning.
Pros
fun
Cons
unpaid
Overqualified
Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 25, 2014
I am overqualified and underpaid and working more than any other time in my career.

4.2