Urban Lending Solutions

Urban Lending Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

Great place to work.
Document Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 25, 2016
Management team was very helpful and had an open-door policy, Co-workers willing to share the knowledge of the job. Management came up with creative ideas to boost team moral. It was a joy coming to work everyday.
Great place to start
Support Service Specialist II/PC0 (Former Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, COJune 17, 2016
My first mortgage job was with this company. They really helped me learn and grow. Very supportive management team who were willing to give me a chance.
Stay Away..no job security. No advancement. No raises
Senior Collector (Former Employee) –  Westlake Village, CAJune 5, 2016
Stay away from Urban. We were lied to since day 1. We were contracted by Urban when BOA laid us off. Urban said they signed a 10 yr contract with them, which was a lie. They were on a year to year contract. We were told everything would be the same. That was a lie. It was so micro managed you couldnt even have a pen or paper at your desk. They did not trust you. Management had their favorites as well. If they didnt like you, you get treated like scrap. stay away
Pros
The coworjers
Cons
Lied to. No movement. No raises. No year end bonus.
Good Benefits
Customer Service, Senior Collector (Former Employee) –  Westlake Village, CAApril 26, 2016
I enjoyed the company of my co-workers and team managers and the strong bond we formed working together as a team. Upon arriving at my cubicle, I would sign into my virtual desktop. Open the 8 to 10 various systems that would allow me to explore mortgage loan details and take care of all customer needs in a high volume call center. We worked in teams and occasionally would have team meetings to discuss various updates, changes in policy and techniques, etc. Personal meetings were regularly scheduled to review personal metrics and build competitive motivation to exceed them.
Pros
Great medical benefits and mortgage knowledge for all types of mortgage financing.
Cons
Low chance for advancement, no job security
constant turnover
Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, CO, and Highlands RanchApril 12, 2016
Due to the work envirnoment I felt sorry for most of the employees. Those in production were constantly in a high turnover atmosphere. I did not think that upper management appreciated their employees and it was a pins and needles environment. Employees never knew if they would have job day to day, due to client's pulling out, scape goats, constantly being threatened, and most executives did not know how to do the job themselves.etc.
Pros
Vacation schedule was generous
Cons
pins and needles atmosphere for most employees
Run!
Collector II Loan Modification Document Specialist (Current Employee) –  Westlake Village, CAMarch 25, 2016
Run out the door as fast as you can! Cut-throat management. Not trustworthy. Worse place I have ever worked. Will cheat you out of a penny if they can get away with it. Management lies to employees on a daily basis.
Mortgage Specialist (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COMarch 24, 2016
Not going to write a review. Has been too long since I worked there to judge current working atmosphere. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
The most enjoable part of the job
Manager (Current Employee) –  Westlake Village, CAMarch 21, 2016
As I manage a team of 11 people, it makes me wonder how is it possible for so much different people to be so connected and work perfectly as a team. They support and help each other without my involvement; they contribute their time to share and educate everything they learn that day and strive for success together.
Wouldn't recommend to anyone
Collector II (Current Employee) –  Westlake Village, CAMarch 18, 2016
I would say that the only good thing about working for Urban Lending would be the people that you get to work with. My fellow co-workers are amazing and I am going to miss them terribly. When it comes sto the actual company it was probably the worst to work for. They promised so many things that never happened. They kept everyone in the dark about everything and the higher ups were very deceitful.
Pros
Co-worker
Cons
Broken promises
Stressful but fun
Mortgage Specialist (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COFebruary 26, 2016
This was my very first job and my manager was a bully to all of the employees. She was constantly putting us down and making us feel lower than her. I did love working with the younger girls and finding them cute outfits
Good place to work however never know if a new contact will be availble
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  ColoradoFebruary 25, 2016
Learned a lot about the mortgage department and what to look for in getting a mortgage
enjoyed going to work and the people I work with
Management was available to help and approachable
Schedule was good
Supervisor of Special Projects (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COFebruary 23, 2016
There was no job security but my supervisors and managers were good to work for. The hardest part of the job was not knowing what was going to happen the next day.
Overall Great Company
Mortgage Loan Processor- Retail Division (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COFebruary 20, 2016
I have had a wonderful experience working at ULS. One's dedication and hard work is appreciated, acknowledged and rewarded. Current management and co-workers alike are supportive, engaged, and team players. If there was an office in Boston I would surely have remained with this company.
Great Employer
Mortgage Servicing Team Manager (Current Employee) –  Westlake Village, CAFebruary 16, 2016
Worked with a great team -- We had clear goals and we met them through genuine team work. Great Work Environment and great management.
A Job
Senior Collector (Former Employee) –  Westlake Village, CAFebruary 13, 2016
A job with great employees and managers...
Hardest part of job was not knowing if I would be a employee for the year 2016..I guess I was right..
Loan Processor/ Operations Manager
Loan Processer / Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COFebruary 11, 2016
If you're looking for a job this may be the company for you. If you're looking for a career don't apply here. This company doesn't value employees and management is unstable.
laid off collections
collector (Former Employee) –  Westlake Village, CAFebruary 10, 2016
MGMT gave us 2 months notice- no severance. its not a great taste being left on our tongues... but its understandable given the current situation of there business.

I will miss my coworkers and mgmt. they were the best part of the job. very friendly people and easy to get along with.
Pros
come to work and go home worry free
Cons
base compensation wasn't competitive - had to earn the bonus to get by.
Collections
Collector II (Former Employee) –  West Lake, CAFebruary 9, 2016
Collecting payments
high call volume
inbound/ out bound call
customer service
learned mortgage field
enjoyable
the hardest part of the job is dealing with frustrated customer but as long as you know how to explain there situation they will understand
Pros
beniffits in job
Cons
being laid off
Productive team work oriented environment
MORTGAGE PROCESSING & CLOSING SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIFebruary 5, 2016
Daily routines revolved around reaching production goals and delivering strong customer service. Co-workers collaborated with each effectively to get the job done each day.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
health care costs
No work life balance
Sr Mortgage Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Westlake Village, CAFebruary 1, 2016
Rough place to work, no management support of any form. Underwriters have no authority, you just do what they tell you to do.
Go somewhere else if possible
Pros
Its a job
Cons
no support from management, long hard hours

2.8