URBAN LIVING Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
well paying flexible schedule
Greeter (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 2, 2015
you arrive at the office a get your property packet and then head to the house and get it ready to show and then once the day is over you drive around and pick up open house signs. ive learned more about real estate and better customer service. you do need to have good people skills for this job. Hardest part of the job is picking up open house signs. most enjoyable is meeting new people all the time and getting to sit in amazing properties all day
Weekend Gig
Open House Greeter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 28, 2016
Did this job on the weekends to make extra cash while in school. Super fexible with school schedule. Very individual work, didn't know a single one of my coworkers and I was there for almost 8 months
Horrible place to work. Not true independent contractor status. Dictatorship.
Home Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 12, 2015
The management here is demeaning and degrading. They tell their Realtors how and when to do everything. It was the worst experience of my life, other than I feel stronger for having been through it and I know what I will never tolerate again. They tell you where to write in your planner.... literally and they check it.

Best part of job were the clients and the gorgeous homes they had listed via developers.
Pros
some free lunches, beautiful office but not worth it!
Cons
mean sales manager, demanding, degrading to realtors.
Client Relations Manager
Client Relations Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 3, 2013
Managed database, all incoming leads, has a very large scope of responsibilities.

I learned my true passion for real estate here.

Management was lacking, although I really enjoyed working with several of the people there, my co-workers- and we still keep in touch.

Most enjoyable part interacting with clients and learning how a real estate office runs.
Pros
introduction to real estate
Cons
management, poor job retention
Good atmosphere between co-workers but bad management
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 19, 2012
My day was very simple, starting by checking new emails, and review new requests for clients wanting to come to New-York for holidays. I had to treat every request, contact the clients, and the owners to make the deal, and then take care of all the paperwork with both clients and owners, and make sure everything went right and legally.

Unfortunately if my direct manager was a very kind and helpful woman, the President of the company was a terrible manager, not polite with her employees, always checking on our clients, which showed a real lack of trust, and her marketing model was very bad, but she did not wanted to listen to any of ideas provided by her employees.
Pros
nice salary
Cons
bad management by the president
"Management" is worthless.
Developer Consultant/ Realtor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 24, 2013
get a proficient management leader. incredible lack of training. seem to set up employees for failure. hardly any communication between management leaders. administrative staff is rude to employees.
Pros
free coffee...
Cons
no benefits or healthcare.
Excellent Company
Chief Information Officer (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYFebruary 22, 2013
Great CEO and General Manager !

A typical day at work is always positive