Seeking full time maintenance person for the Oviedo Mall in Oviedo, Florida. Requires general plumbing, electrical, carpentry and painting skills. Team oriented, dynamic environment. Competitive salary & benefits (medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and time off.) Fax resume to 407-977-2420 or email resume. If sending resume via email please reference code Maint-OM in the subject line of the email. Please indicate compensation expectations/salary history when submitting a resume. No phone calls please.
See details below for specifics of the job.
Job Title: Maintenance Technician Date: May 2013
Company: Oviedo Marketplace Non Exempt
Department: Maintenance 1
Reports to: Operations Manager
The Maintenance Technician works directly for Urban Retail Properties, LLC. The basic duties of this position include the maintenance of the entire property including building structures, systems, property and equipment.
1. Prepare daily work reports as required.
2. Operate and maintain motor vehicles.
3. Perform all required preventative maintenance duties on all equipment and machines.
4. Assist with control of inventory such as paint, maintenance supplies, light bulbs, and
notify the Operations Manager of needed supplies.
5. Tile repair.
6. Painting interior/ exterior as needed.
7. Maintain all doors in good working order.
8. Carpentry repairs as needed.
9. Plumbing repairs in restrooms and on common area water lines as needed.
10. Replace light fixtures/ bulbs.
11. Limited electrical work.
12. Sign repair and replacement.
13. Minor curb and parking lot repairs including caulking and patching.
14. Computer maintenance systems, EMS.
15. Make minor repairs to HVAC units.
16. Clean roof area of all debris.
17. Special projects as requested by Operations Manager/ General Manager
18. Assist Marketing Department as needed.
19. Assist Leasing Department as needed.
20. Perform monthly water meter readings.
1. Maintain interior and exterior of the property including building structures, systems,
property and equipment.
2. Report any operational problems of importance to Operations Manager and General
1. Basic computer knowledge.
2. Mechanical, plumbing and electrical knowledge and experience.
3. Must be in condition to allow for heavy lifting of equipment, climbing and working
outside in varying temperatures or in tight spaces, and operation of motorized lift.
4. Have and maintain a valid Florida driver’s license.
1. Schedule varies from week to week and will include some nights and weekends.
$10.35 per hour to start
Must be able to pass a criminal background check.