Urban Science

Urban Science Employer Reviews

Fun place to work, demanding job
Project Manager (Current Employee), Detroit, MIMay 28, 2014
Pros: work environment, location
Cons: career growth
This organization is a fun place to work with co-workers, but expects lots of hard work and the job is demanding.
Not recommended at all
junior developer (Current Employee), detroit, miMarch 15, 2012
Pros: benefits are decent, people are generally nice to work with
Cons: no work/life balance, mediocre compensation, lack of clear career path, poor management
From what I hear from the more experienced Urban Science employees, this used to be a decent place to work - there used to be work/life balance, company sponsored bar nights, team lunches, etc.. Nowadays, you get long hours instead, which could be OK if you got recognition for your time spent. However, the highest recognition you can receive for busting – more... your tush is a "challenge coin". Give me money instead! On top of that, the salary really is only middle of the road, though when I was hired, I was told that they offer very competitive salaries to hire/keep "best in class" people. Needless to say, I do not plan on staying with Urban Science. – less
Great Company if You Work for the Right Department
N/A (Former Employee), Detroit, MIFebruary 2, 2012
Cons: office politics
Urban Science has the potential to be an amazing company to work for. They have decent benefits and the company has record breaking profits every year, despite this economy. However, I fell into a department that was ripe with politics. I would steer clear of the Technology department if this is not the type of environment that you want to work in.
Excelente Ambiente de Trabajo
GTE. SR. PROYECTO – CONSULTORIA DISTRIBUIDORES/DBI (Former Employee), Ciudad de México, DIFJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: tecnología e información disponible
Cons: remuneración y horarios
Urban Science es una consultoría global con 20+ oficinas en el mundo. En su propósito de aprovechar la ciencia, ha desarrollado un enfoque único que combina lo mejor de lo mejor en personal, datos, procesos y tecnología permitiéndole proporcionar poderosas soluciones.