Urgent Care

Urgent Care Employer Reviews

Intern
Medical Receptionist Intern (Former Employee), Gig Harbor, WAAugust 20, 2014
I worked as a receptionist, answered phones, took payments, and scheduling.
Medical Assistant (internship)
Medical Assistant Internship (Former Employee), Springboro, OHJuly 25, 2014
Pros: work experience, and friendly customers.
• Vitals Blood Glucose Test
• Infant Vitals Withdraw Medication from a vial
• Telephone Techniques Administered Intradermal Injection
• Sanitization and wrapping of instruments Performed a Urine Pregnancy test
• Urine test
• Performed Ear Irrigation
Fast paced urgent care facility
MD Minor Emergency (Former Employee), Canton, GAJuly 19, 2014
Pros: employees
Cons: no benefits, hours
I learned a vast array of skills while employed here. The experience alone was worth it.
Great Place to Work
Lead Medical Assistant/Assistant Office Manager (Former Employee), Quartzsite, AZJuly 9, 2014
Great environment to work. Very supportive and helpful, loved the patients and I loved running this office!
Productive work place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), DFW,TexasJune 17, 2014
Good place to work. Meet new clients each and every day. Managers are very knowledgably as well.
good experience
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee), st.croixMay 5, 2014
I love my job very enjoyable place to work. My employer treated their staff wonderful. I always looking forward to go to work.
We had free lunches sometimes when the Drug Reps came in to sample meds. Got together after work to celebrate birthdays, promotions, births.
Receptionist Supervisor (Former Employee), Spokane,WaApril 29, 2014
I loved my job and the people I worked with. We worked hard together to make our team successful.
Good Workplace
Medical Assistant (Extern) (Former Employee), Elyria, OHApril 5, 2014
Everyone in the office was good person to work when I did my extern.
Needs Improvement
Medical Assisting Extern (Former Employee), Fresno, CAApril 2, 2014
Pros: learning experience to build a resume.
Cons: no breaks, no real organization, too manyf externs at one time.
This was not a pleasant experience. In the back office, the doctors got mad at you if you weren't fast enough. This isn't fair because we were externs and didn't know where everything was, how the doctors preferred tasks done, nor did we learn how before we were put to work. The front office was a better experience for me.
Busy Urgent Care Center in Underserved Area
Medical Technician (Former Employee), Rochester, NYMarch 4, 2014
Duties: Triaging patients, taking histories and vitals, EKGs, phlebotomy, blood glucose testing, urine dips, pregnancy/STD testing, applying ace wraps, air casts, wrist/finger splints & temporary fiberglass casts. Assisted MD/PA with suture/staple application & removal, pelvic exams, foreign body removal, incision & drainage, pediatric care, any other – more... procedure as needed. In addition: Registered patients into computer system, verified insurance information, discharged patients from computer, ordered & stocked medical supplies. – less
ENJOYED WORKING WITH DOCTORS AND STAFF
Charge Nurse (Former Employee), SAN ANTONIO, TXMarch 1, 2014
Pros: enjoyable to work with doctors
Cons: short lunch breaks
ENJOYED WORKING HERE, THE PATIENTS AND THE STAFF ARE ALL GOOD PEOPLE. WITH BEING A URGENT CARE, WE NEVER KNEW WHAT WAS BEING BROUGHT IN BY WALK-INS AND AMBULANCE (EMS). I THOUGHT I WOULD END UP RETIRING WITH THIS COMPANY BUT THINGS CHANGE.
Urgent Care
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Yuba City, CAFebruary 24, 2014
I loved what I did. Everyday was different, you never knew what was going to happen, or how long the day was going to be. I learned a lot of different skills and new things because I worked with different people from different backgrounds, ages, and skill sets.
Love the medical field
INTERNSHIP (Former Employee), Lake Charles, LAFebruary 12, 2014
I only did my internship there but I really enjoyed the people I worked with, I had so much fun, I wish I could have stayed and worked there.
It was a Great Experience
Volunteer Extern (Former Employee), Fresno, CAJanuary 21, 2014
I mostly greeted patients. did paperwork at the front desk and took the patient to their room. I learned alot while interning here. I gained alot of experience . Learned more about the anatomy of the body and was able to assist the Phasician in any percedure he was doin. My co=-worker were great we all got along and had luch all the time. There was – more... nothin to hard about this job it was all hands on and very easy to get all my task right. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting the patient what he or she needed fast and perfect. Making sure they were treated with respect and handle with care. – less
I wish they would give me more hours like I was promised
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Cape Coral, FLDecember 13, 2013
I like working there because I learn a lot for the field I am in, however, I was promised full time hours and I am not being given that
Really loved this job.
Receptionist (Former Employee), Morgan City, LAOctober 23, 2013
Pros: co-workers/good pay
Cons: long hours and no health benifits
I truly enjoyed working for Urgent Care of Morgan City.
I enjoyed helping the patients and really loved the people I worked with and for. I would have stayed with the company if I wouldn't have had to move back to Calhoun. The only downfall to this job was the 12 hour shifts but the co-workers and patients made it worthwhile.
Upbeat and clean environment
Externship (Former Employee), Bay Saint Louis, MSOctober 21, 2013
Pros: experience in a medical/office setting
Typical day at work included medically coding patient diagnosis per chart . What I learned at this job was how to schedule patients for future visits, along with verifying insurance. Management was wonderful along with my co-workers. The hardest part of this job was trying to read the doctor's handwriting. The most enjoyable part of this job was getting – more... the experience to perform medical billing and coding . – less
Caring for people's health in a professional, friendly manner.
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Gladwin, MIOctober 19, 2013
Pros: very nice people to work with, drug reps would buy lunch, free health care.
Cons: have to be effective and efficient, responsible for people's health and well-being.
My day's working with patients,taking vitals, giving injections, assisting the Physician when needed it was a very enjoyable job, nursing is my passion.
You learn new things everyday, when it comes to health, body, and medicines. It makes the profession and your day more knowledgeable which makes you a better Nurse.
My favorite and most enjoyable experience – more... of the job, would be caring of the patients and interaction with the public.
The patients and co-workers were a joy to work with, makes the day go by alot smoother and faster.

Sincerely;

A Caring Nurse!! – less
It was a very Happy work Environment to work for.
Patient Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 29, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short lunch breaks
I will start of my day with a pleasant attitude knowing that everyday is new experience and a new challenge. I learn to work and look forward to learning different things.The co workers That i worked with were very nice .The hardest part of the job is not having longer lunch breaks. Is knowing the people you work for becomes you second family.
not a good place to work
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Cape Coral, FLSeptember 22, 2013
Pros: is a work
Cons: the md.
Fast place and no a good manners to the workers.The MD is so rude with the workers and the Pts

1 2 3