Urgent Care Employee Reviews

Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 5, 2015
Pros: Loved the people lots of action.
Cons: The hours.
I liked this place,very fast paced urgent care,lots of experience,team work with the many great employees,had best Dr.s employed.,
A day at work
Externship (Current Employee), Canoga Park, CAJuly 2, 2015
On a typical day at work i manage to get a long with co-workers. My co-workers are really great people and fun to be around with. Ive learn to do lab work, take in patient on my own, set up patients for procedures, and learning front office skills. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know new people and hearing their stories.
urgent care environment at 3 locations
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Bay Saint Louis, MS 39520June 17, 2015
Pros: very fast paced, diverse patients and job skills needed
Cons: worked weekends holidays no paid vacations or holidays
I loved the fast paced never knowing whats coming next environment of urgent care!! I did all parts of the medical assisting role from front office to lab testing to triage and assisting with procedures and giving injections. I learned a lot from urgent care such as how to multitask in an urgent environment. I also trained many internship students which was probably the best part of my job!!
Great workplace; Awesome co-workers
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee), Sarasota, FLJune 3, 2015
This is a family oriented office and everybody is amazing that works there. Its all one big family! Everyoby helps each other out and makes sure everybody feels comfortable.
It was a good place to work
Medical Office Receptionist (Former Employee), Stafford, VAApril 30, 2015
Pros: they was very understanding and flexible, they were very understanding and always ready to help
Cons: long hours
Urgent Care was a good place to work easy pace environment. The coworkers where all fun and easy to work with.
The Office manager was very understanding and there always was ready to work with you. The hardest part of the ob was just the long hours. I enjoyed meeting new people and helping people.
Patient Care Rules:)
Dean Clinic West (Former Employee), Madison, WiApril 21, 2015
In urgent are the work flow is super fast paced. Did everything from rooming patients to EKG's, blood draws, assisting doctors in what ever they needed me to do. Co-workers were great.
learned many new things.
Medical Assitant/Medical Biller and Coder (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 16, 2015
Pros: new things everyday
Cons: doctors were never around, had to be called in
had experience running my own H1N1 clinic, preparing cast, phlebotomy, cultures, ear lavages. the most enjoyable was the patients leaving with good care.
Certified Medical Assistant, CMA (Former Employee), Lake Worth, FLApril 13, 2015
Pros: physicians and staff were great to work with
Cons: moved to Florida
I loved my job here...great physicians and I learned so much. Fast paced out patient surgery center. I was able to use all my skills at this facility.
productive reliable company
Receptionist/treatment coordinator (Former Employee), Ft Lauderdale FlApril 2, 2015
Pros: bonuses
Cons: stressful deadlines
Rewarding experience to work directly with clientele as well as doctors and attorneys,maximized our personalized care with true concerns for customer satisfaction.Creating trust with customers created repeating customers that maximized our growth.Assisting with clinics operations was a great learning experience.Utilizing my languages knowledge was a plus for the benefit of patients was rewarding.Supervising employees gave me tools of better management approach.The hardest part of the job was always managing personal time away from work.Gained employees trust and appreciation.Gained doctors appreciation as well as management .
A wounderful Extern site
Externship (Former Employee), Savannah, GAApril 1, 2015
I enjoyed working and learning. Make sure I understood how an office environment works. The men I worked with were very nice and taught me a lot about the medicine that was given to the patients.
Summary
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Hazleton, PAMarch 23, 2015
A typical day at the office was extremely busy. We took our normal patients and also took the patients there for sick. I learned a lot in this office. I worked in the front registering patients and also in the clinical area as well. The most enjoyable part of the day was actually helping out each individual patient and making sure they were seen as quickly as possible. The hardest part of the job was probably all the translating we had to do but it was manageable.
Productive workplace
Physician Assistant (Former Employee), Casa Grande, AZMarch 18, 2015
Urgent Care was a facility where we were able to provide great care to patients who were looking to be there a short amount of time.
best place I have ever worked at
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Elkgrove, CAMarch 11, 2015
Great people to work with, I loved my job. Due to the commute me and my husband moved that is why I left my job. Doctor was a great doctor. All the employees were great and very lovely.
Fast pace work place.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Fresno, CAMarch 9, 2015
Pros: learning a lot and working at a fast pace environment.
Cons: short breaks
My day would start everyday Monday to Friday at 7 AM and I was scheduled until 4 PM but a lot of the times we would have to stay a little later because employees would be late, or we would just be busy. I saw and learned a lot and I am very grateful for the experience. Meeting new people everyday and getting to know the patients was my favorite part of the job. All the employees were very nice and very helpful for the most part.
Fun Workplace
Volunteer Medical Secretary (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 5, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: breaks as needed
I was a volunteer worker. The co-workers seemed nice as well as management. The hardest part of the job was being a interim. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to stay busy.
Not so great
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee), Traverse CityFebruary 16, 2015
pays pretty lousy, schedules all over the place, the hours suck, and you work every other weekend. its also a bit stressful, but that should be expected. managements not bad, coworkers are pretty decent as well.
Productive, enjoyable
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee), Gardendale, ALFebruary 13, 2015
A typical day at work is delivering the highest standard of care in the diagnosis and management of a respective population and participating in the implementation of patient education and clinical support programs to ensure optimal care, co workers are trained, caring, the hardest part of the job is knowing patient have to wait when influx of patients at one time, enjoyable part of job is providing great care with autonomy to provide care
Demanding, exciting place to work.
Physician Assistant, (Current Employee), Catskill, NYJanuary 2, 2015
Fast paced and challenging workplace. Requires good general medical and clinical knowledge. Nice people to work with.
Inflexible scheduling.
Fun Workplace
Front Desk Supervisor (Former Employee), Denver, CODecember 3, 2014
Pros: catered lunches
Cons: 12 hour shifts
 My duties consisted in checking in patients, verifying insurances, and collecting co pays as needed. I also was responsible for answering multi phone lines, data entry, reviewing new applications and scheduling 1st interviews. I was in charge of training new hires as well. I also ordered all supplies for the office, sent and picked up office mail. As well as end of the day reports, and other misc. customer service and office duties.
lovely Doctors
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), San Jose, CADecember 1, 2014
I learned a lot, as a medical assistant and a phlebotomist, I was running around whole day to get my job done but at the end of the day when I am able to help pt. I feel good.