Urgent Team Employee Reviews

Great working team
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Batesville, MSAugust 31, 2017
Fast paced acute care with some primary care. Good support staff and management listens to their providers for input and decision making input. Supportive ancillary staff. Overall it is a great place to work.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
short breaks
Stressful work place
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Batesville, MSApril 11, 2017
Great place to work. Typically see 40 -80 patients a day. there is no time for lunch breaks, so you just grab something as you go through your day. Can be very challenging.
Horrible place to work!
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  MSFebruary 28, 2017
The worse place I've ever been employed! They are horrible, they're liars, and they're money hunger! They do not care for their employees and corporate has no experience in the medical, so therefore, all they are concerned about is numbers & money!
Pros
Nothing!
Cons
Nothing is good about this company! Stay away from here!
Horrible Experience
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  ArkansasAugust 30, 2016
This is hands down the most unethical company I've ever worked for. The people in the clinics are great, but the corporate office epitomizes every negative (corporate) stereotype imaginable. This company does NOT care about its non-corporate employees, and only rewards "yes men." Don't waste your time here.
Pros
The heatlhcare providers
Cons
The corporate office
I Love working here~
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  MississippiJune 24, 2016
Great place to work! Great work environment! Most management is spectacular! Awesome co-workers! The providers I work for are very easy to work with!
Pros
Coworkers!
Cons
no lunch breaks
outsourced billing department
Payment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 3, 2016
Prior to outsourcing, a nice place to work. Worked well with the management as a team. Decent benefits. Fast growing company.
I enjoyed working here very much ,
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Osceola, ARMay 2, 2016
The manager staff was excellent and I learned a lot of things working here. They have excellent doctors, and APRNs. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for employment in this field.
Growing
AR Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 2, 2016
At the time the company was experiencing growing pains. I'm sure once they have the right people in place the company will grow and prosper.
Great work place
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Horn Lake, MSFebruary 2, 2016
Urgent Team is a great place to work. The schedule is very good for working mothers. The staff is very friendly also. The patient are very nice. It is a family practice clinic that offers fast efficient care to patients.
terrible company
Nurse (Former Employee) –  TNNovember 6, 2015
The previous reviews are correct except the positive review that I am sure was written by someone in corporate. This company does not care about anything other than the "mighty $". They are dangerous because they do not provide adequate orientation to new employees or training personnel on newly implemented procedures. Corporate does not listen which the positive review is stating otherwise. If you discuss problems with them you are next to get canned. Upper management is clueless and wishes to remain so and actually encouraged by the company CEO to continue doing a poor job!!!
Pros
Easy company to leave because the benefits are pathetic
Cons
Uncaring company
Untrustworthy Management
Current employee (Current Employee) –  MississippiJune 12, 2015
Lied to on many occasions (just like the person above) working environment is unstable. Most employees are looking for other jobs because they don't feel secure or appreciated
Pros
Most coworkers are great
Cons
Bad management
Dedicated, Fast Pace and Growing Medical Company
... (Current Employee) –  TennesseeApril 30, 2015
Urgent Team has allowed me to grow as a professional. The company allows you to learn new tasks and skills, voice opinions and make an impact. There are some growing pains, but that comes with the territory of a company that is growing and evolving. Urgent Team is a great place to learn and learn quickly about the medical industry. It's a fast pace environment that isn't the same day-to-day. I think this will be the company I stay with for the long haul!
Collector Manager
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 28, 2015
Great coworkers, awesome team work, ability to use my skills to grow revenue for the company, MVP for the mth of March. The hardest part of I faced was being laid off.
Untrustworthy managment
Medical Assistant/ X-ray Tech (Current Employee) –  Horn Lake, MSFebruary 9, 2014
I was lied to on many occasions, needed to work in a more stable environment.
Pros
I had awesome coworkers
Cons
Bad management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Urgent Team. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9