Urology Associates Employee Reviews

New Management
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNApril 9, 2017
when they hired new management she put her hand in the air and stated I am here and put her hand down lower and said you are here. not a very nice thing to do.
Fun Workplace
Charge Nurse, RN (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 3, 2017
Good management and room for growth. Physicians are the best and very pleasant to work for. Pay is low but the hours are much better than hospital hours.
job
Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTFebruary 28, 2017
very busy nonstop, over booked with patients with seeing them every 10 minutes, to many employees want to be boss and most of them are demanding with no communication skills, no team work. you don't get your full hours and
Pros
free lunches with reps
Cons
no steady hired hours
Productive work place, embraces continue education
Patients Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GA 31907February 21, 2017
Urology Associates is a great place to work. There are opportunities for advancement. The Medical Practice embraces Adult Continue Education Classes and the care of Family
Pros
Free Breakfast and/or Luches
Cons
Heavy work load
Friendly employees and nice dotctors
Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Edina, MNFebruary 13, 2017
I've worked at UA for about 2 years now, pay is great, people are okay and the doctors are nice. I've liked working there but i think its time for something else much closer to me.
Pros
good pay, health benefits, we get to wear scrubs
Cons
unpaid lunches, bad communication, not good management
Excellent work enviroment
Certifled Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hermitage, TNJanuary 23, 2017
I was able to learn all the ins and outs of front and back office duties.
The Doctors were very willing to teach. I learned IV sedation, assisting with minor surgery, scheduling, insurance, and much more
Pros
The ability to learn all aspects of the clinic
Excellent workplace
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Homewood, ALJanuary 12, 2017
I only worked part time but was treated fairly and cordially by all coworkers and management. I was included in a bonus along with full time employees. Offices were clean and work space adequate. The
Pros
Some free lunches from pharmaceutical reps. Company provided water, sodas and some snacks.
This is a great working enviroment with great people to work with.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MONovember 17, 2016
I have learned a lot since I've started working here. We see a wide variety of patients and I enjoy being able to help. The environment is good to work in and everyone is Edgar to help out when needed.
Very poor management
Medical Records, Chart Prep (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTOctober 27, 2016
The general atmosphere at urology associates is very strained. Management fosters a hostile work environment and chooses to treat those who work hard poorly while treating the employees that just ┬┤brown nose┬┤like they are doing a great job. The turn around at this company speaks wonders. I would NOT suggest that anyone work at this company if they have any other choice.
Pros
Free lunches every once in a while
Cons
Management, Work environment
Nice comfortable palce to work.
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Springfield, TN 37172October 21, 2016
Nice comfortable place to work. Patients were the best apart of this job, getting to know them and making them feel at home was my favorite part. The job is very routine of the same thing.

Want to know more about Urology Associates?

Ask a question
Management is a joke
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Muncie, INOctober 18, 2016
Management is a joke and does no what he his doing have the time when he is there. Turn over is big here as he is a hire and fire man. If he likes someone better and they want your job then they will have it. Management is ran by one guy and offices are located in different cities which he knows noting that is going on in these places. Lies are crazy so everyone has to make sure that nothing is verbal and have writing for everything. Training is terrible but, expect you to get it fast.
Pros
Co workers are great
Cons
Management is awful
Very productive and fun workplace
LPN (Former Employee) –  Muncie, INOctober 16, 2016
Enjoy interacting with patients and getting to know them and their family(ies).Worked as a team which made the days fun. Learned a lot about urology. Enjoyed learning new skills. Scheduling surgeries, assisting with in office procedures, dealing with insurances and pre-authorizing procedures.Enjoyed working with my coworkers and the drs. Really enjoyed EMR and was learning Cerner as well.
Pros
off on weekends
Cons
stressful at times
Productive, fun environment
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COSeptember 1, 2016
Everyone who works at URA is absolutely wonderful! The doctor's are amazing and the nurse staff is incredible!! The front office staff are very helpful!
Pros
Employee Appreciation Day
Cons
Missed lunches
Productive, fun, but stressful
Training Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INJuly 7, 2016
A typical day at Harvest Supermarket would be coming in at seven in the morning and signing onto my drawer and printing all the reports off from the night before. Then gathering several different numbers together to figure what we may be over or short for that whole day before and/or coming out all zeros which is a good thing. I then proceed to type in all numbers in the computer and fax paperwork to the main office. I then make sure everything is filed correctly and get things ready for that day. Then I proceed to take care of customers the rest of the day until shift change. My prospective on the management would be that they were stern but really great with their employees. My co-workers included drama in their lives but I never let that get to me in anyway. I enjoyed working with them when there was no other trouble brewing in the workplace. The hardest part of the job I would say was when drama over powered the workplace to the point where it was very stressful to work there. But I would say that most enjoyable part was doing paperwork in a timely manner and making sure all money was taken care of properly.
Overall Experience
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 30, 2016
Working at urology associates was very pleasant. The staff worked well together and the physicians provided lunch everyday for their employees. This was much appreciated as they were a very busy office with six doctors. The days were long but the physicians were pleasant to work for which made it easy to work on a day to day basis.
VEry enjoyable place to work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Murray, KYJune 13, 2016
I enjoyed working at Urology associates. We took good care of the patients and the staff were good to work with. We had the opportunity to travel with this job and see places that one might not with other jobs.
Pros
4 day work week
Cons
family owned
Office Manager
Clinical Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MOApril 4, 2016
Great place to work. Fast past and friendly environment. Patient's are easy to care for and coworker's help one another with job duties and team spirit.
good people
Internship (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILMarch 11, 2016
learned how to utilize my skills of what I learned in school, and didn't like the people there, no one smiled and no one was friendly. glad it was only a month. was not happy there.
Pros
fast paced
Cons
no one smiled
Lunches are paid for through the company
CMA (Current Employee) –  Edina, MNDecember 29, 2015
Very fast paced environment
I have learned a lot about prostate cancer.
Management could be a slight better
Co-workers are just people that you spend more time with that your family.
The hardest part of my job is the very busy day in clinic
The most enjoyable part of my day is when my desk is cleared and my phone calls are returned at the end of the day.
Pros
Lunch is paid for which means you dont have to worry about bringing or buying a lunch.
Cons
Breaks are paid for so you can not leave without clocking out
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 21, 2015
My day consisted of rooming patients and assisting with procedures. My co workers were great. The management was good when I worked there.