Urology Austin

Urology Austin Employee Reviews

I love working here, just ready for a new experience
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Marble Falls, TXApril 8, 2015
Pros: Knowledge, Benefits, Work Enviroment
Cons: Low pay
I get to work at 8am, I make sure all charts are ready, all rooms are stocked, check any phone messages, make sure area is clean and ready.
I have learned so much while working here...patient care, medical procedures, insurance knowledge, and getting to know new people daily.
The management is very helpful and I call them a friend, not just managers.
I love my coworkers, they are why I am what I am today; couldn't ask for better coworkers!
The hardest part of the job telling someone they have cancer.
The most enjoyable part of this job is learning, meeting new people, helping patients out with their fears, getting hugs from them,
Eye opening
Medical Assitant (Former Employee), Cedar Park, TXNovember 12, 2014
Pros: two co workers
Cons: cedar park office.
Pushing to see 60+ patients a day is ridiculous .
Patient care is non existing . All about making more money. Two co-workers went out of their way to be as accommodating as possible.
No formal training, demanding unrealistic tasks .
Inpirational and driven atmosphere
Site Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 30, 2013
Fast paced growing organization. I gained philanthropic experience in addition to real estate, and property management.
My co-workers were a diverse and supportive group of individuals.
The hardest part of job was seeing patients and their families going through possibly the hardest and scariest time of their lives. Staying upbeat and positive when dealing with cancer and disease is challenging for everyone involved.
The most enjoyable part of the job was overcoming challenges and ending each day having exceeded the expectations of our patients, physicians and sharing that experience with the dedicated and hardworking staff I was blessed to work with.
Urology Austin
MEDICARE BILLING & COLLECTION SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 19, 2013
Pros: great benefits, pto & free lunches once a month
Cons: there are only good things to say about this company.
Urology Austin is a very large surgical urology group with 26 healthcare providers and surgeons and eight different site locations in Austin, TX and the surrounding suburban areas.

What you can expect when you go there is a friendly staff providing quality care on every level and providers who are some of the most qualified surgeons in the United States.

The management team was effective in creating strategies for achieving their revenue goals while creating quality care for their patients who always came first.

The surgeons and allied healthcare providers were amazing to work with and the team of billing professionals that I worked with were the best in the industry.

The most difficult part of this job was actually meeting billing, coding and compliance regulations for Medicare which often involved taking great care in measures such as appeal issues and coordination of benefits.

However demanding it was it still made the job very challenging which I found to be enjoyable.
enjoyed working for UA
Team lead (Former Employee), Austin, TXMarch 12, 2013
Pros: fun place to work
Cons: was hoping to retire
I was hoping to retire with this company.
I learned alot about the Urology Field
Great life/work balance; commitment to patients
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), AustinNovember 25, 2012
Pros: great team culture
Organization well managed; employees have a voice as management actively seeks their recommendations. Great benefits.
Assistant to Controller (Current Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 18, 2012
Pros: paid holidys
Come to work, get the job down,go home. Co-workers are what makes the days go by.