Urology Austin

Urology Austin Employer Reviews

Inpirational and driven atmosphere
Site Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 30, 2013
Fast paced growing organization. I gained philanthropic experience in addition to real estate, and property management.
My co-workers were a diverse and supportive group of individuals.
The hardest part of job was seeing patients and their families going through possibly the hardest and scariest time of their lives. Staying upbeat and positive when – more... dealing with cancer and disease is challenging for everyone involved.
The most enjoyable part of the job was overcoming challenges and ending each day having exceeded the expectations of our patients, physicians and sharing that experience with the dedicated and hardworking staff I was blessed to work with. – less
Urology Austin
MEDICARE BILLING & COLLECTION SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 19, 2013
Pros: great benefits, pto & free lunches once a month
Cons: there are only good things to say about this company.
Urology Austin is a very large surgical urology group with 26 healthcare providers and surgeons and eight different site locations in Austin, TX and the surrounding suburban areas.

What you can expect when you go there is a friendly staff providing quality care on every level and providers who are some of the most qualified surgeons in the United States.

The – more... management team was effective in creating strategies for achieving their revenue goals while creating quality care for their patients who always came first.

The surgeons and allied healthcare providers were amazing to work with and the team of billing professionals that I worked with were the best in the industry.

The most difficult part of this job was actually meeting billing, coding and compliance regulations for Medicare which often involved taking great care in measures such as appeal issues and coordination of benefits.

However demanding it was it still made the job very challenging which I found to be enjoyable. – less
enjoyed working for UA
Team lead (Former Employee), Austin, TXMarch 12, 2013
Pros: fun place to work
Cons: was hoping to retire
I was hoping to retire with this company.
I learned alot about the Urology Field
Great life/work balance; commitment to patients
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), AustinNovember 25, 2012
Pros: great team culture
Organization well managed; employees have a voice as management actively seeks their recommendations. Great benefits.
Assistant to Controller (Current Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 18, 2012
Pros: paid holidys
Come to work, get the job down,go home. Co-workers are what makes the days go by.