Urology of Virginia is seeking an experienced administrative professional who will perform a variety of complex, administrative tasks related to employment, benefits coordination, payroll, and other human resources functions.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile new employee packets and facilitate the collection and review of new hire paperwork
- Prepare and place internal and external job posting and advertisements for new job openings
- Assist with coordination and scheduling of interviews
- Enter, update and maintain employee personnel information and records (paper and electronic) in a timely and accurate manner.
- Update policies, forms, employee handbook, when requested by HR Director
- Produce reports and create PowerPoint presentations as needed
- Track FMLA, ADAAA and Disability requests coordinating necessary paperwork
- Exercise individual judgment while dealing with real or potential problems on own initiative and bring any concerns to HR Director’s attention.
- Keep personnel filing up to date
- Assist with various administrative functions related to Workers’ Compensation and OSHA compliance
- Assist with updating OSHA manuals and forms as needed.
- Assist OSHA Officer with tracking of employee OSHA training, vaccinations & PPD testing by entering documentation electronically and filing paper records in OSHA files in a timely and accurate manner
- Benefits administration: preparing packets; tracking eligibility; providing general benefits information; processing information and changes
To be considered for this position, candidate must meet the following job requirements:
-High School graduate or equivalent
-Minimum of 2 full years of office administrative experience, preferably in the field of HR
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Strong ability to organize, prioritize and problem solve
-Computer savvy with an advanced level of proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point
-Experience working with an HRIS system
-Must have exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees
-Must have a proven ability to be detail oriented with excellent multi-tasking and follow-through skills
-Payroll experience preferred
-Experience working with applicant tracking system preferred
Indeed - 20 months ago
We are Urology of Virginia; a group of caring, dedicated and experienced physicians who are uncompromising in our commitment to deliver the...