The Ursuline Center is a small, 36 bed skilled nursing home for Sisters and Priests that maintains a high quality of person-centered care. Seeking someone for a part time position (Monday, Tuesday, Friday and every other weekend). Hours may be flexible based o the needs of the community, but will typically fall between 9am and 5pm. Responsibilities will include activity care planning, social event and life enrichment activitiy programming as well as some direct care. Salary for Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant is $11.00/hour. Salary may vary for other applicants.
Applicants must meet one of the following qualifications:
(1) Has two years of experience in a social or recreational program within five years
preceding the date of hire, one year of which was full-time in a resident
activities program in a health care setting;
(2) Is licensed as an occupational therapist;
(3) Is licensed as an occupational therapy assistant;
(4) Is certified by a nationally recognized accrediting body as a therapeutic
recreation specialist or activities professional; or
(5) Has successfully completed training covering activities programming from a
technical or vocational school, college, university, or other educational
institution, and has one year of experience in recreational or activities services.
Submit Resume to Erin at 4035 Indian Rd, Toledo 43606; www.ursulinecenter.org; EOE