US. Foods

US. Foods Employer Reviews

Terrible management
Category Buyer (Current Employee), Rosemont, ILMarch 13, 2014
Pros: salary, culture
Cons: management, benefits
The job is thankless, but not too difficult. It pays well for what you do. The management is poor; they care little about their people and are only interested in how many corporate buzzwords they can say in one sentence.
It was an ok job
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee), Buda, TXMarch 8, 2014
Pros: it was a job.
Cons: slow moving up from positions
Over all it was an ok job. But I think I can do better with the past military expierance.
Trained DSM to Train Sale people
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee), Ogden UtahOctober 1, 2013
Pros: training
Cons: training
Working with DM to help them grow their sale and profit. Hiring the right people for the right job follow up with the training to keep the sales team focused on growing there sales and profit
stay away
order selector/truck driver (Current Employee), Clifton Park, NYSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: everything
I've worked for us. foods for over 7 years now and I hate it. management sucks and favors certain people. everything there is supposed to be done by seniority but that is not the case at all. they pull part timers off the floor to train. they will skip over you if they don't like you for no reason at all. the company is a joke!
Good Company
Forklift and Pallet jack Operator (Former Employee), Livermore, CAAugust 18, 2013
Pros: co-workers
Cons: no open door policy
It is a good company to work for. If you like repetition this job is for you.
Very fast pace moving company.
Human Resources Operations Coordinator (Current Employee), Rosemont, ILOctober 19, 2012
Pros: great culture for learning.
My role at US Foods is the HR Operations Coordinator, I am current in charge of the on-boarding process for all new hires in the corporate office. In addition, I oversee all HR questions and corrections for the 900+ employees.