USABLE LIFE Employee Reviews

Do not work here you will regret it!!!!
Claims Examiner (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 22, 2016
I started out working as a temp through staffmark then I got promoted to claims and that was the worst experience ever. They give you a worklpad meant for 9 people yo be done by one, instead of hiring enough people to do the job they try to stress you out and meeting deadlines is impossible. My supervisor was not very competent and her manager who was the director was about as smart as a box of scooby snacks. The turnover is high, no wonder they are always hiring. They set you up to fail, don't easte your time.
Pros
You can pick your hours, weekends off.
Cons
Management is useless, no room for growth, training is horrible
great benefits and opportunites for advancement
Policy Services Clerk/Support (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 1, 2016
Great Place to work! I had a great relationship with my direct manager and there were plenty of opportunities for advancement,
Workplace with a gym!
Claims Examiner II (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 22, 2016
Management is wonderful. The pay is very good for an entry level position. Career possibilities are limited. A typical day is very busy.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
pay is low
Multi-State fast growing company
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 9, 2015
Managed a team of customer service and claims professional, relationship managers, compliance and business analysts. The business was administering FSA and HRA plans for public and private employers.
Great entry level experience and great way to build up your career
Customer Service Representative 1 (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIFebruary 27, 2015
I enjoy this job, I am learning so much more than what my job title states. I feel I am learning about several procedures for other departments and that makes me more marketable and useful for the company. The pay is decent and the benefits are great in my opinion. I enjoy having PTO and medical/benefits.
benefits
Cons
pay could be a little higher
Great upper management, middle management is horrible
Group Issue Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 21, 2015
A lot of restructuring in the last two years has created an atmosphere of non-trust. No one I know feels secure about their job. In the last 6 months I can count 9 people that were fired for some reason or another. Instead of admitting the company needs to do layoffs they are firing people to thin the herd. I was one of those and it was done unfairly. Upper management is wonderful but middle management such as department managers, is where the problem lies. None of my closest acquaintances are happy under their boss. It is an extremely stressful environment.
Pros
Upper management that really cares, flexible hours
Cons
managers see you as disposable, not much loyalty
Good Job
Work Flow Coordinator I (Former Employee) –  Little Rock ARDecember 2, 2014
Great group of people to work with. Great benefits and lots of small perks.
Looking for another job now
It doesnt really matter (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 1, 2014
It's not a place for advancement. The managment isn't ideal. The enviroment isn't friendly. There is a lack of respect across the board
Good company for Entry Level
Claims Analyst (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 7, 2012
Great for those who are just starting out. There are 3 work schedules to choose from. Company goals and objectives are clearly outlined each year.
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
the work environment
Great customer service
Personal Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 16, 2012
This job has given me several values. Just to name a few; respect for customers, value of teamwork, reflective listening, typing, and multitasking.
Pros
customer service friendly
Cons
2 day turnaround for customer's inquiries

2.9