USABLE LIFE Employee Reviews

summary
Employee (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 19, 2017
Non management people are great to work with. Management is disconnected. Not enough training before you are put into production. no recognition for hard work.
Pros
people
Cons
low pay for the amount of work
starting place
Individual Issue Analyst (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 13, 2017
There is no room for advancement. There is no job security at all. I have watched most of my friends lose their jobs. Many of our jobs were sent to India.
Great job career job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 21, 2017
Great career place that rewards its employees and has a great atmosphere

Long hours and tons of travel but you are highly compensated,

I would work here again.
Pros
Great money
Cons
Travel
Meh
Intern (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 6, 2017
Ok place to work, however it was really boring at some points. Projects take longer than are needed and the overall pace of projects are slow. Part of the problem is that you have to wait for someone to get back to you everytime you need something.
Loved my job!
Manager Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARFebruary 28, 2017
I loved my job at USAble. Typical day at work was busy but I thrive on being busy. I had a great team and devoted the majority of my day to them. During my time I learned not everyone will work the way I do and I had to make adjustments in my thought process for this in order to do the best for my team.
Management for me was great for the last half of my time and not so much for the first half!
Workplace culture is good if you are fortunate enough to have the right manager. Some managers do not interact with their teams and some do.
Hardest part of my job was when I did not have the ability to help someone.
The most enjoyable part of my job was my team!. I miss and still care about them.
Pros
Compensation, Pto, 401K, Management
Cons
To many systems needed to perform job.
Great place for talented people to grow.
Manager, Business Systems - Enrollment (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARFebruary 22, 2017
USAble Life has afforded me many opportunities to hone existing skill sets while adding business value and also grow new ones with the right level of support to be successful. Work is fast-paced and challenging and very dynamic.
Great place to work!
Part time Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 24, 2017
I have the opportunity to partner with managers to find the best candidate for his/her team. I also have the opportunity to talk with candidates and help them find the right fit with USAble Life. I've worked for other large corporations but USAble Life stands above the rest. This company truly tries to do the right thing for all involved. It's refreshing to be a part of this type of group.
Great environment that fosters learning, fun and work/life balance!
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 11, 2017
The leaders at USAble Life are committed to providing not just an exceptional customer experience but also an exceptional employee experience. I enjoyed my time here greatly. The company's values and employee value proposition ring true for me. I had the most amazing coworkers and worked with some of the most amazing people that I have ever worked with in my life.
Pros
Onsite gym, exceptional 401(k) match, great benefits including tuition assistance, opportunities for advancement, fun atmosphere
Committed organization/good place to work
Individual Contributor (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 10, 2017
Organization is committed to making things better and we continue to make progress down this path. Cross functional collaboration is great, co-workers are willing to share knowledge to help others learn. Solid team-feel comfortable to bounce ideas off each other. Treated as a professional member of the team.
Pros
Benefits, location, professionalism!
great benefits and opportunites for advancement
Policy Services Clerk/Support (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 1, 2016
Great Place to work! I had a great relationship with my direct manager and there were plenty of opportunities for advancement,
great atmosphere
Account Manager MN Transition (Former Employee) –  RemoteJuly 18, 2016
great people to work with. Very friendly and welcoming. Prompt assistance when needed. growing company with a lot of potential.
Workplace with a gym!
Claims Examiner II (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 22, 2016
Management is wonderful. The pay is very good for an entry level position. Career possibilities are limited. A typical day is very busy.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
pay is low
Multi-State fast growing company
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 9, 2015
Managed a team of customer service and claims professional, relationship managers, compliance and business analysts. The business was administering FSA and HRA plans for public and private employers.
Great entry level experience and great way to build up your career
Customer Service Representative 1 (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIFebruary 27, 2015
I enjoy this job, I am learning so much more than what my job title states. I feel I am learning about several procedures for other departments and that makes me more marketable and useful for the company. The pay is decent and the benefits are great in my opinion. I enjoy having PTO and medical/benefits.
benefits
Cons
pay could be a little higher
Great upper management, middle management is horrible
Group Issue Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 21, 2015
A lot of restructuring in the last two years has created an atmosphere of non-trust. No one I know feels secure about their job. In the last 6 months I can count 9 people that were fired for some reason or another. Instead of admitting the company needs to do layoffs they are firing people to thin the herd. I was one of those and it was done unfairly. Upper management is wonderful but middle management such as department managers, is where the problem lies. None of my closest acquaintances are happy under their boss. It is an extremely stressful environment.
Pros
Upper management that really cares, flexible hours
Cons
managers see you as disposable, not much loyalty
Good Job
Work Flow Coordinator I (Former Employee) –  Little Rock ARDecember 2, 2014
Great group of people to work with. Great benefits and lots of small perks.
Looking for another job now
It doesnt really matter (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 1, 2014
It's not a place for advancement. The managment isn't ideal. The enviroment isn't friendly. There is a lack of respect across the board
Great customer service
Personal Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 16, 2012
This job has given me several values. Just to name a few; respect for customers, value of teamwork, reflective listening, typing, and multitasking.
Pros
customer service friendly
Cons
2 day turnaround for customer's inquiries

Ask a question about working or interviewing at USABLE LIFE. Our community is ready to answer.