USANA

USANA Employee Reviews

Inspection Technician (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTJune 5, 2015
This place is great, I liked the people that makes the place go. They take care of the workers and make work fun. It is a great team environment with people who are willing to teach.
Production is key
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee), West Valley City, UTMarch 15, 2015
Work to provide products to be sold through sales associates. Make sure products meet specifications and quality grades.
Overall good company to work for.
Event Manager (Current Employee), Salt Lake CityMarch 5, 2015
Pros: benefits, compensation
Cons: long hours, not flexible
Great company with good benefits. Certain departments are easier to work for than others. Overall fair, health-oriented company that has been consistently growing year after year.
Very Professioal atmosphere.
Tax Associate (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 14, 2015
I enjoyed working for USANA. I enjoyed what I did. I enjoyed
working with my co-workers, managers and associates. I enjoyed the challenges and resolving the problems. I was disappointed that I was not able to continue working for USANA after moving to from Salt Lake City, UT to South Carolina.
great management team , mlm
Director of Marketing (Former Employee), San Francisco, CANovember 10, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: easily unmotivated
how to properly apply a facial mask

how to throw a successful fundraiser

hardest part is when you're new it is easy to say its too hard and not worth it

enjoyed the discount on products that were great
Great environment
Distributor Representative (40hrs/week) (Current Employee), utahNovember 7, 2014
Pros: free fresh vegetables, instant access to the gymn, profit sharing, discounted price of vitamins, free massages, fitness classes and instructor.
Cons: cant think of any
Usana is a great company to work for. The staff and management are all friendly and professional. I like the amenities that are offered to employees .
no complaints
Freelance Marketing (Current Employee), Louisville, KYMay 16, 2014
No complaints, only room for excellence and growth. There is never a reason to not express one's self when there are those in need of help, and the capability within.
its time consuming
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee), richmondApril 20, 2014
it takes to much time, you go to nice places but it is not a place to make fast money but the people you meet is fun
A good starting place
Order Express Representative (Former Employee), Tooele, UTNovember 11, 2013
I learned better customer service skills as I answered incoming calls all day long and talked to customers about ordering products.
Productive and creative place to work with full gym
Lead Online Designer (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTAugust 20, 2013
Overall, USANA is a great place to work. Upper management generally does a good job of treating their employees well and because of that, you are highly motivated to do a great job.
Silver Director (Current Employee), Tigard, Or.August 13, 2013
• Give presentations to potential customers and employees.
• Keep accountability of associates.
• Train associates on the latest scientific evidence of the products.
• Discuss business plan for each associate.
• Follow up with preferred customers.
over all a great work place
Technician 1 (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTJune 4, 2013
a great company to work for. most of the co-worker are great to work with and are very helpful.
Multi Level Marketing Company
Lab Tech (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTDecember 29, 2012
You work in a fish bowl, everything that is done, must be done in a way to impress those that are wanting to sell USANA products. It is a good place to work overall
Very Positive Place to work for!
Business Owner (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 24, 2012
I have learned to work on myself before I can work on others. The Management of this company is truly astounding! The people that you work with are always happy and positive.
Fun working with young entrepenuers
Salesman (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAOctober 15, 2012
I liked working at usana because of the long term possibilities that are available but the hours were deepl affecting with my school scheduele.
Very fun environment
Marketing Director (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTOctober 5, 2012
Pros: discount on products
Cons: not and hourly wage
Its a home based business where you work as hard as you want and get paid as much as you want on your own time.
I learned to problem solve, handle data entry, presentations, deal with customers, handle large amounts of money, hosting events.. etc..
The management is awesome, they are always trying to help you get the most out of everything.
You chose the people you work with and its amazing, I love working with my friends and meeting new people to work with as well. The hardest part of the job is closing a sell, since I do not like being a sells person because I believe a sells person is someone that sells you on something you don't need. I'm more of a consumer and I share it. I love all the events that are hosted as far as training, parties, little get together's, especially the conventions out in Utah.
Experience on the automotive field
Customer advisor, Sales Representative (Current Employee), San Francisco, CASeptember 17, 2012
Pros: knowledge
Cons: low salary
Quick hands on skills,
knowledge based on lubricants and fluids within veichles
Low compensation for workers, but you gain a broad view of becoming a lubrication specialist.
usana
director (Current Employee), San Jose, CAMay 8, 2012
Pros: very lucritive
Cons: time consuming
Usana is a great company. the company really knows how to take care of their employees and customers. the products are the best in the business in the health aspect, Dr Oz just recently partnershiped with the company. As far as stocks go, the company has made a massive increase since its start in 1996, currently worth a half billion dollars.
Flexible Hours
Account/Sales Executive (Current Employee), Canton, MIMay 8, 2012
Flexible hours, work form home. Own your own franchise. Residual income opportunity.
Great atmosphere. Inspires each of its employees to succeed and provides the means necessary to do so.
Wellness Coordinator/Yoga Teacher (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTApril 23, 2012
Pros: wellness center, atmosphere, free fresh fruit, health focus
Cons: located in salt lake.
A typical day at work is anything but typical. As the Wellness Coordinator I try to get the necessary chores of the day (laundry, organization, and biometric screenings) done first thing so that I can be as available as possible to a company of 600+ employees. On any given day I can be needed to personally train, teach classes (fitness/cpr and first aid), meet with marketing and creative to innovate new ideas for the company and wellness center.
I feel management provides the necessary direction an employee needs while encouraging me to be creative. They allow me to really own my projects which – more... has tripled the usage numbers of the facility.
I am lucky to work for a company who values its employees so much and wants to provide so many different opportunities to be better at their job as well as to live the best life possible.
The hardest part of the job is the adaptance it requires. At any given time I can be expected to work with the CEO and then the next moment with people on the opposite end of the spectrum. I can also be expected to go from teaching a restorative yoga class to presenting in the quarterly meetings. I must be able to shift gears at the drop of a dime. I'd say the hardest part of the job is also what makes it so enjoyable. I love the variety my job offers while at the same time feeling very secure and having a very clear vision of what my role in this company is. – less