USANA

USANA Employee Reviews

miserable
sales executive (Former Employee), long beach, caJuly 22, 2015
I was unsuccessful in this pursuit. I did not enjoy working with this company. it worked out for some, but not many. you had to put in far more than you received back.
Great place to work!
Payroll Clerk (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJune 23, 2015
Pros: Fresh Fruit Daily, 24/7 access to a gym for free.
I love my job at USANA. The environment is great and benefits are awesome! USANA continues to grow and is always looking for great employees.
Inspection Technician (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTJune 5, 2015
This place is great, I liked the people that makes the place go. They take care of the workers and make work fun. It is a great team environment with people who are willing to teach.
Production is key
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee), West Valley City, UTMarch 15, 2015
Work to provide products to be sold through sales associates. Make sure products meet specifications and quality grades.
Overall good company to work for.
Event Manager (Current Employee), Salt Lake CityMarch 5, 2015
Pros: benefits, compensation
Cons: long hours, not flexible
Great company with good benefits. Certain departments are easier to work for than others. Overall fair, health-oriented company that has been consistently growing year after year.
Very Professioal atmosphere.
Tax Associate (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 14, 2015
I enjoyed working for USANA. I enjoyed what I did. I enjoyed
working with my co-workers, managers and associates. I enjoyed the challenges and resolving the problems. I was disappointed that I was not able to continue working for USANA after moving to from Salt Lake City, UT to South Carolina.
great management team , mlm
Director of Marketing (Former Employee), San Francisco, CANovember 10, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: easily unmotivated
how to properly apply a facial mask

how to throw a successful fundraiser

hardest part is when you're new it is easy to say its too hard and not worth it

enjoyed the discount on products that were great
Great environment
Distributor Representative (40hrs/week) (Current Employee), utahNovember 7, 2014
Pros: free fresh vegetables, instant access to the gymn, profit sharing, discounted price of vitamins, free massages, fitness classes and instructor.
Cons: cant think of any
Usana is a great company to work for. The staff and management are all friendly and professional. I like the amenities that are offered to employees .
no complaints
Freelance Marketing (Current Employee), Louisville, KYMay 16, 2014
No complaints, only room for excellence and growth. There is never a reason to not express one's self when there are those in need of help, and the capability within.
its time consuming
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee), richmondApril 20, 2014
it takes to much time, you go to nice places but it is not a place to make fast money but the people you meet is fun
A good starting place
Order Express Representative (Former Employee), Tooele, UTNovember 11, 2013
I learned better customer service skills as I answered incoming calls all day long and talked to customers about ordering products.
Productive and creative place to work with full gym
Lead Online Designer (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTAugust 20, 2013
Overall, USANA is a great place to work. Upper management generally does a good job of treating their employees well and because of that, you are highly motivated to do a great job.
Silver Director (Current Employee), Tigard, Or.August 13, 2013
• Give presentations to potential customers and employees.
• Keep accountability of associates.
• Train associates on the latest scientific evidence of the products.
• Discuss business plan for each associate.
• Follow up with preferred customers.
over all a great work place
Technician 1 (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTJune 4, 2013
a great company to work for. most of the co-worker are great to work with and are very helpful.
Multi Level Marketing Company
Lab Tech (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTDecember 29, 2012
You work in a fish bowl, everything that is done, must be done in a way to impress those that are wanting to sell USANA products. It is a good place to work overall
Very Positive Place to work for!
Business Owner (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 24, 2012
I have learned to work on myself before I can work on others. The Management of this company is truly astounding! The people that you work with are always happy and positive.
Fun working with young entrepenuers
Salesman (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAOctober 15, 2012
I liked working at usana because of the long term possibilities that are available but the hours were deepl affecting with my school scheduele.
Very fun environment
Marketing Director (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTOctober 5, 2012
Pros: discount on products
Cons: not and hourly wage
Its a home based business where you work as hard as you want and get paid as much as you want on your own time.
I learned to problem solve, handle data entry, presentations, deal with customers, handle large amounts of money, hosting events.. etc..
The management is awesome, they are always trying to help you get the most out of everything.
You chose the people you work with and its amazing, I love – more... working with my friends and meeting new people to work with as well. The hardest part of the job is closing a sell, since I do not like being a sells person because I believe a sells person is someone that sells you on something you don't need. I'm more of a consumer and I share it. I love all the events that are hosted as far as training, parties, little get together's, especially the conventions out in Utah. – less
Experience on the automotive field
Customer advisor, Sales Representative (Current Employee), San Francisco, CASeptember 17, 2012
Pros: knowledge
Cons: low salary
Quick hands on skills,
knowledge based on lubricants and fluids within veichles
Low compensation for workers, but you gain a broad view of becoming a lubrication specialist.
usana
director (Current Employee), San Jose, CAMay 8, 2012
Pros: very lucritive
Cons: time consuming
Usana is a great company. the company really knows how to take care of their employees and customers. the products are the best in the business in the health aspect, Dr Oz just recently partnershiped with the company. As far as stocks go, the company has made a massive increase since its start in 1996, currently worth a half billion dollars.
Headquarters