User Friendly Media Employee Reviews in United States

Terrible
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAMay 18, 2016
This job requires that you use your personal vehicle which tacks on mileage. They also require you to pay for your own gas which will have you spending more money than what you make. Cell phone bill will also increase if you do not have unlimited date which I didn't.

Management is terrible, they will degrade you in front of other people who are in the sales meetings on Monday. If you try and ask them something for things you may not understand it ends up more complicated and can turn into a yelling match quick.

To sit back as a new rep and watch the management degrade their employees in front of everyone it made me lose respect for the company and it also cause a decrease of motivation to go out there and do the job. If you take cancels or decreases there are possibilities of getting written up.

YOU CAN LEAD A HORSE TO WATER BUT YOU CANT MAKE HIM DRINK.
Pros
Tuesday through Friday you are by yourself away from management.
Cons
Management, and no vehicle or gas or phone allowance, base pay basically pays for your job instead of your wallet.
Sales
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAMay 10, 2015
it's a normal sales job. You work in the office all day on Monday setting your appointments for the week and than you spend the rest you go on sales calls.
Old School Management
sales (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJanuary 28, 2015
I enjoyed the job. However, the management has a lot to be desired. They moved someone into management who could not put two sentences together with proper English. Then when you are working your tail off, the manager would say, "I need you to work harder". Well when Smart business owners know that yellow page advertising is a thing of the past and know they can put their money in some advertising that will actually get them some results, its a little difficult to get them to purchase something you can't really dispute. Even their internet advertising has a lot to be desired. Think about it, don't you Google everything. Don't you find what you are looking for on the first page, or you change what you are searching for?
Think about how you search before you believe the stuff they tell you. Beware, you should have a contract on how much you will get paid. They will also ask you to sign a Non-Compete. Don't do it.
Pros
you do get to work outside, in all weather, by yourself mostly.
Cons
everything you can think of.
Gained good experience
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXSeptember 10, 2014
The office life wasn't very lively but still enjoyed the job.
Pros
everything
Cons
worked alone
Productive place to work with a friendly environment.
Digital Product Coordinator/Coach (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXJuly 22, 2014
A typical work day for me consist of root cause analysis of the Apple and Google mobile application accounts created by sales members clients. I learned how to create a mobile application for small business and establish ongoing relationships with business owners. The hardest part of the job was staying on top of meetings along with answering questions the salesman have or existing clients. The most enjoyable part of my job was completing a mobile application for our clients.
Pros
free lunch everyday from subway
Cons
short 15 minute breaks
Fun, but be ready to work
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXJanuary 18, 2014
Fun and great place to work, knowledgeable and very rewarding commission, great leadership and guidance. The only thing is its annoying to deal with business owners and a lot of ignorant people to whom you have to sell.
fun, but hard
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXDecember 9, 2013
great place to work, if you have nothing to loose,great way to interact and have fun, but also stressful meeting with clients and people who are down right not interested.
Closed door company
Digital Product Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Owensboro, KYNovember 8, 2013
I worked for this company little over 6 months. I was a Digital Product Coordinator. The pay was ok. Benifits a little on expensive side. Local coworkers were great. Corporate was horrible. Bonus were not given as expected. Treated employees as 2nd class citizens. Place has a double standard on how they treat people. Unable to speak to corporate about new ideas. I advise to seek employment elsewhere. More of a headache than it's worth.
Pros
non sales position pays ok
Cons
double standard, closed door policy with issues
It was a great place to work for.
Mobile Operation Specialist (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXJanuary 26, 2013
I really enjoyed working with the staff. I had great direction from the supervisor.
Dynamic Media company
Director of Sales Recruiting (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXAugust 1, 2012
Media company , 4th Largest publisher of phone directory in America, we do business in 8 states and have offices in 17 city's. Good people, products and service.
Very gratifying and fullfilling.
Executive Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Owensboro, KYJuly 10, 2012
It was very enjoyable to bring customer service to the doorstep of business owners and watch their company's client base grow due to the material and product of advertising I brought to them.
Pros
customer satisfaction, inhouse training and growth, surpassing exxpectations of employer and customers.
Cons
driving 150 to 300 miles per day took a toll on me and my vehicle, not to mention my family.