USM Employee Review

Supervisor - Facility Maintenance
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PAAugust 16, 2013
Responsible for overseeing accounts and a team for landscaping and snow removal maintenance. Ensuring locations are up to customers scope of work, vendors are in compliance with company standards and coaching and developing of team members.

Other USM Employee Reviews

What I learned
LEAD CSR, FACILITIES MANAGEMENT (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PaNovember 8, 2017
While working at USM I was taught everything about total facilities management. I got to work with individuals from varied trade backgrounds and got a greater knowledge of electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, and general handyman.
It's a company that I wouldn't recommend to anyone
Maintenance janitor basic and detail cleaning (Former Employee) –  Alsip, ILSeptember 7, 2017
Didn't give you no benefits didn't give you enough hours they did pay you well but without no enough hours what's well managers they kept on changing managers left to right and some of us we just got tired of it and I just wait into my contract was over and I left there is just no point you and USM at a recommended to no one
Pros
For a while the job was very well fast pace my team was doing what they were supposed to do
Cons
Managers were never there