USO

USO United States Employee Reviews

good
Security Officer (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCNovember 23, 2014
I have a great time working here. I have gained a great amount of experience.
Team Leader
Team Leader (Former Employee), Fort Carson, COOctober 7, 2014
Meet and greet new families, familiarize them with post. Answer phones, questions and concerns. Responsible for checking out and maintaining equipment.
Productive place to work
Volunteer (Former Employee), Fort Lee, VAJune 24, 2014
Pros: networking with co-workers and soldiers.
Typically a day at USO consisted of • Greet soldiers and guests on services provided.
• Provide guests with books, games and electronic devices
• Assign patrons to computer area suitable for their needs and according to rotation so that servers receive an appropriate number of seating’s.
• Speak with patrons to ensure satisfaction with service, to respond to complaints, or to make conversation.
• Answer telephone calls and respond to inquiries or transfer calls.
• Maintain contact with staff, management, serving staff, and customers to ensure that details are handled properly and customers' concerns are addressed.
• Inspect serving areas to ensure cleanliness and proper setup.
• Inform patrons of establishment specialties and features.
• Receive and record patrons' equipment reservations.
• Inspect restrooms for cleanliness and availability of supplies and clean restrooms when necessary.
Volunteer Work
Community/Military Volunteer Work (Former Employee), Fort Belvoir, VAOctober 30, 2013
Pros: family friendly
Anything they needed to support our military and families.
Serving the military and their families
Orientation and Training Coordinator (Former Employee), Travis Air Force BaseAugust 11, 2013
Amazing volunteer position. Serving the military and their families. Trained and coordinated all volunteers and their duties on a day-to-day basis.
Fun educational workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Phenix City, ALJune 11, 2013
I had to be at work at 8:00 a.m. I was 10 min early everyday. I had to answer the phone, count the money, take messages, file papers, used my communication skills, and I had to do whatever my boss told me to do. A lady had called in and she was very rude so I learned that no matter how mad the customer may get I still have to be polite to them. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people.