UT MEDICAL GROUP

UT MEDICAL GROUP Employer Reviews

I love UT Medical Group
Clinical Denials Analyst/Revenue Operations (Current Employee), MEMPHISSeptember 4, 2014
I love working here....I had the best supervisors and managers since I have been here but they are in the midst of changes right now and I hope it stay the same.
Productive and fun environment
Front Desk Medical Receptionist (Current Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 14, 2014
Pros: being able to multi task
Cons: there was not very much room for advancement
I like my current job. I am wanting to relocate to the Pensacola, FL. I am pursuing different ventures at this point in my life. I appreciate the opportunity to have the opportunity to work for my company and I have learned quite a bit in my time of working for UT Medical group and have things I would like to take with me in my future endeavors. I am – more... a people person and enjoy greeting people on my job and being involved in several tasks and being able to multi task at my current job. I hope to find that same type of feeling in my future venture. – less
Very productive and exciting workplace
Payment Application Specialist (Current Employee), Germantown, TNAugust 10, 2014
The managers and co-workers all worked together to ensure patient satisfaction. A typical day at work was home away from home. Everyone got along and ensured our work day went as smoothly as possible.
Good place to work For
Medical Billing and Coding Externship (Former Employee), Memphis,TNAugust 5, 2014
verified medical insurances with various carriers; administrative procedures for medical billing insurance and claims processing
•utilized computer skills for accessing insurance companies via the internet for eligibility; extracted payment and adjustment information from EOBs
Third Party Billing
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 4, 2014
Pros: flexible work shift
Cons: healthcare
UT Medical Group was fun. I attended Remington College andwas hired as full time employee after extern. UT Medical intial experience helped with my billing knowledge. I enjoyed my new career experience at UT Medical Group.
Productive, Encouraging Workplace
Financial Reporting Analyst (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMay 28, 2014
Pros: great benefits / enjoyable work environment
Encouraged to look outside the box when analyzing and reporting data. Allowed to grow and expand knowledge with challenging projects.
Productive worker with job stability
HIM Technician (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMay 6, 2014
Answer incoming calls from patient requesting medical records, enjoy being a team player and I get along with co-workers and members of the staff.
Organized Company
Medical Office Assistant Coordinator (Current Employee), Memphis, TNApril 15, 2014
Pros: charming faces
Ut Medical Group is a great company. They have the best physicians in the Mid south. I really enjoy working for the company. My co- workers are easy going and very hard working. The most enjoyable thing I love about my job is I work at my own pace.
Energetic work enviroment filled with great co-workers.
Coding Data Specialist (Current Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 28, 2014
The people that I work with make a great team and they make it enjoyable to come to work everyday.
UTMG is a great company to work for, it is a very well respected entity in this community.
NA
Associate Accountant (Former Employee), memphis, tnJanuary 17, 2014
A typical day a UTMG is ok. Managers a pretty good there as well.
Very busy environment
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 8, 2013
A typical day at work was helping patients. What I learned was how to work in different departments as a certified medical assistant. I worked well with my co-workers and we worked as a team. The hardest part of my job was loosing a patient that you see and talk to on a daily basis. The most enjoyable part of the job was around the holidays when everyone – more... take time out of their busy schedules to throw holiday parties and bring in food to celebrate the holidays together. – less
Nice place to work
Triage Nurse (Former Employee), Memphis, TNNovember 9, 2013
I loved working for UTMG. I only left because they were closing our department.
Fast paced, hard work, informative, but laid back.
Externship (Former Employee), Memphis, TNNovember 8, 2013
Pros: lots to learn, great people to learn from
Cons: temporary
I learned a lot while under my externship there, the ladies are friendly and always helpful. It is a great place to learn from some of the best in the business of Health Information. The atmosphere is laid back, but, don't be fooled there is always work going on because of the great structure of the employees. I enjoyed being apart of the UT Medical – more... group family, even if only temporary. – less
Informational position
Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 24, 2013
It's been years since I've worked for this company....The training was thorough and the location was convenient.
Great Team Spirit for the greater good
Financial Administrator (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 16, 2013
Pros: teamwork
I enjoyed working for UT Medical Group. My co-workers were dedicated and loyal to the mission of the organization. The physicians, I worked with, were compassionate and caring people. My direct superior had a different work ethic than I would have liked but such is life. Upper management was great when it came to training, teaching and allowing people – more... to grow. As in all organizations, there are some weak links but overall UT Medical Group is an excellent place to work.

If I could return there to work, I would not hesitate. – less
Happy
Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee), Memphis,TNJuly 16, 2013
This work environment couldnt get any better. I enjoyed working with patients and learning new things everyday.
Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 22, 2013
Pros: direct care with the pregnant women and seeing the babies after delivery
Cons: employees and management
Patient registration, vital signs,interview patient, recruit patients for Centering program, assist doctors, nurses, and residents with exams and procedures. Developed templates for Family Medical Leave requests, scheduling in IDX and reviewing medical records in All script. This is a difficult place to work in, however the work itself was great. I – more... loved what I did as a Medical Assistant.However,after working there for several years, I only got a raise twice and it was less than .30 cent. In the department, I was employed in: continuing your education was frowned upon. Even though, they offer tuition reimbursement. the employees defined who you were as a person and had the final evaluation of if you would keep your job or not. If they liked you, you had a job, if they didn't you would be fired next Thursday, the day with no clinic is scheduled.The employees were like a click or klan, they will come for you, even if you didn't send for them. It was best to remain neutral and stick to yourself. Eat lunch in your car or away from the employees or you were sure to be in a whole lot of mess before the end of the week.
The most enjoyable thing about working for UT was helping the patients, following them throughout their pregnancy and getting to see outcome, the precious baby. – less
Good place to work. Always hiring. Advance available.
Insurance Follow up Specialist / CC Representative (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: working 9hrs for 4days 5th day 4hrs
Cons: short lunch
I have learned alot about medical billing. My managers are nice and always have high expectations, which I think is good. The hardest part of the job is leaving work at work. The best part was knowing I am being a service to my community. Great place to work, great benefits.
Good place to learn different things
Triage Nurse (Current Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 17, 2012
Ok place to work, learn different things, we see patients from birth to death. Also we see alot of pregnant women
Very productive
Medical Office Assistant (Current Employee), Memphis,TNAugust 3, 2012
Pros: all major holidays off with pay
Cons: hard to move up in the company
Upper management not too concerned about their employees and patients. More concerned with money, even though the motto is,"Patient Care is Our Concern"

About UT MEDICAL GROUP

UT Medical Group knows that a little practice can go a long way. The organization is the private physician practice affiliated – Read more