Utah Disaster KLeenup Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Draper, UTJuly 15, 2016
Every day at UDK has the potential to bring something different. We work with so many different property losses that it helps us not get bored with our environment.
The managers are easy to talk to and readily available. Many of the employees have been here for a very long time so it feels more like a family at times. My co workers are great, the office has a very up beat feel to it.
The hardest part is that we never know when it will be busy or slow. When its busy its extremely, but it is always a really cool feeling when things are busy and the whole company comes together to get a lot done. Those times end up being very rewarding.
Pros
Good benefits, good environment
Great temporary job untill you find something better.
Cleaning Technician (Current Employee) –  Draper, UTMarch 27, 2016
We are assigned a new job everyday or complete a job you have already been working on. It could be a house fire that you pack out the contents and bring back to the plant and clean or it could be a simple post construction cleaning.
I learned how to make the best out of a bad situation, how to properly clean up after different disasters, and how to managed my time.
Management is great. the company is fairly small and you can talk to anyone from HR or the President by walking down one hallway. They are a great team and always nice and respectful.
My co-workers are one of the reasons I am looking for a new job. I work with the cleaning techs a lot more than the flood techs and the cleaning techs and rude, disrespectful, and childish. The flood tech and always nice and helpful.
I find cleaning up sewer to be the hardest part of my job.
I love having a good crew to work with and a easy going job to preform.
Pros
Two 15 minute paid breaks
Cons
Must take call seven days out of the month, with one weekend
All the overtime you need
Mold/Asbestos abatement/ Flood Technician (Current Employee) –  Draper, UTJuly 20, 2015
A normal day at work would consist of receiving your job ex: flood, demo, picking up equipment or any other cleaning task you can think of. Then coming back and getting another job or ending the day. I learned how to take care of a disaster in the home whatever it may be. You also get very handy with tools and cleaning up messes and knowing what to do if anything like this would happen to you personally and also how to deal with insurance and knowing what are important things to have on your policy with house insurance. The management is management, they are going to be good on some days and bad on others, try to stay on their good side and make them laugh, being at the desk can be stressful. Co-workers are great for the most part. If you ever disagree with a co-worker for the most part it just gets brushed away with immature acts to lighten up the situation. The hardest part of the job is probably being on call, sometimes when you get called out at 2am in the morning you feel like crawling up into a little ball and disappearing. The most enjoyable part about the job is probably all the breaks that we get along with the free lunches that are sometimes provided.
Pros
As much overtime as you can handle, and they treat you right.
Cons
If you are not ready for a big boy or girl job then it will break you.

Utah Disaster KLeenup Reviews by Job Title