Utah State University Employee Review

View all Utah State University reviews

Utah State University Facilities
Security specialist (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTFebruary 16, 2014
Excellent place to work to get into the trades. Management uses the "good ole boy" system which leaves education or experience null and void in the place of growing in the ranks. The hardest part of the job is working under a foreman that does not have training in the field you are working. Often times if you run into problems you can't go to the experience boss for assistance because he often will not have that experience. The best part of the job is the leniency for time off if you have something you need to do it merely make the foreman aware you won't be in and as long as you got time you'll be fine.
Pros
Insurance, job security, time off
Cons
managment uneducated, pay is low, limited to growth possibilities.

Other Utah State University Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Logan, UTDecember 13, 2017
Utah State is an exciting place to work with many opportunities for research and advancement in career. Teaching is a rewarding experience and I would recommend this University.
I was a temporary employee
Teaching Assistant (TA) (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTDecember 13, 2017
As a temporary employee I didn't get any benefits, and that's fine with me. It's a good place to work because the people are friendly, and it's a good work environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Utah State University. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2