Utah State University Employee Review

View all Utah State University reviews

Fun place
Software developer (Current Employee) –  Logan, UtahNovember 20, 2013
If you love winter sports this is the place to be. People are very helpful and friendly.

Other Utah State University Employee Reviews

Utah State A good beginning
Field Technician/ Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Park City, UTDecember 5, 2017
I worked at the Wetland Ecology lab during my time in undergraduate work at Utah State University. The work was difficult and I was able to build a camaraderie with people that are influential in my life to this day. Working in adverse conditions and with people that genuinely appreciate the work is a wonderful thing. I suggest it as a good start for anyone.
Working Review at Utah State University
Full-Time IT Manager (Current Employee) –  Vernal, UTNovember 18, 2017
The environment was a good place to work. It provided flexible time off when needed, and management looked after their people under them. I worked at a Regional Campus, and the small city environment was a good place to blue, friendly small city life to raise a family in. This rural atmosphere provide the outdoor sportsmen a great opportunity to fish, hike, camping, boating, and hunting. Minutes away from three major lakes in the Northern-Eastern Utah area.
Pros
Great benefits, and 1/2 price tution
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Utah State University. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2