UTC Carrier Employee Reviews

Exelent place to work
Brazier/Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 3, 2016
Exelent place to work and grow with different opportunities to better yourself. Great work atmosphere, good people working as a team everyday.
Good overall experience
Model Maker (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 22, 2016
The one thing I liked were the people I worked with. Very professional and dedicated to doing a good job. I learned quite a bit that helped me in my career path into management.
Pros
Professional and easy to work for
Cons
They're moving their operations to Mexico
Productive place to work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 7, 2016
Enjoyed my overall experience with UTC Carrier. The Union is great and always there there for the employee. I was very disappointed that the company is closing and relocating.
Pros
Flexible work schedules
Cons
Company relocating
Great Mexican Company
Sr. Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 8, 2016
Can still label "Made in America"

Was a great place to be but now its just not and its sad.

Find a place looking to succeed in the USA, kind of strange how the Japanese can be successful investing in the USA but we cannot!
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Tyler,TexasJuly 2, 2015
I loved my job but then the plant moved to MEXICO!!!
I had planned to retire there,but you don't always get what you want.
It was a great place to work 2 weeks off in the summer great benefits,and most of the bosses were easy enough to work for.
Pros
overtime paid holidays good ins.
Cons
layoffs first few years then call back
Sr. Warehouse Associate
Quality Control Specialist/ Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Collierville, TNAugust 27, 2013
My typical day @ UTC carrier is non challenge day. I have learned over all through the years is that our customers is the most important things that matters. My co worker are very hard workers they practice all safety procedure during production. There is no hard part about my job. making sure the customer are happy
Pros
vacation
Cons
short breaks
I did not enjoy my job with this company.
Production assembler (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 4, 2013
I don't feel that I was ever valued as an employee at Carrier. I was fired from the company 2 times and both cases were settled by the company before the case was heard before an arbitrator. The company didn't want me working there and I can't be happy with my workplace when I know I'm not valued there. I was a master assembler for 2 years and was assigned to all the difficult and complicated jobs on the production line and never complained because I enjoy the challenge and working hard. I have performed every assembly line job in that plant and could do them as good as anybody, but my skills were never appreciated and was wrongly terminated multiple times only to be re-hired again.
Pros
good pay
Cons
bad management top to bottom

Want to know more about UTC Carrier?

Ask a question