UTest

UTest Employer Reviews

Great Starting experience.
Tester (Former Employee), Internet - Online.July 21, 2014
Loved working with online community - Test Leads were always willing to help with the initial test cycle setup and execution. Lots of online courses available for everyone as a reference.
Very flexible timing work from home
MobileTester (Current Employee), Natic MAMay 21, 2014
Leadres in Mobile Testing. Company is very productive.Can learn so many new things in uTest. Lot of seminars video classes about the new upcoming technologies. Flexible hours to work and you can find as many as bugs with Exploratory testing and functional testing.
I love this company.
Fast paced environment in growing company
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Southborough, MAAugust 26, 2013
Pros: work from home flexibility
Every member of the finance department was busy every day. We worked together and with other departments. It was a great place to learn new accounting programs, expand my knowledge and work with vendors all around the world.
uTest Full Time
Test Team Lead (Current Employee), Southborough, MAJanuary 7, 2013
I've spent a year at uTest now and I love it! It takes a lot of hard work and dedication, but I have been able to make uTest a full time career supporting not only myself but my wife and two children.

When you first start at uTest you are invited to a 'sandbox' where you audition basically to become a tester. Based of these results and your location, software/hardware and a few other factors, you are then selected for paid test cycles. Be patient and diligent and it will pay off.
Challenge in every project,i adore my job
Freelancer (Current Employee), wireslyMarch 22, 2014
Design test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures

Develop testing programs that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability
Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content
Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
Create or maintain databases of known test defects
Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
I enjoy to learn every day new skills
Productive and fun in the work
QA Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 26, 2012
Learned a lot from Utest
Provieded lots of training and experiance in different Domains