UTest Employee Reviews

Remotely work
Remote QA Contractor (Current Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 2, 2015
• Performed Manual testing from Beta, Pilot, RC to the final release
• Provided report status of assigned project, bugs, scheduling and overall quality assessment
• Run / Installed / Uninstalled varieties of Drivers and Applications
• Set up and participate in Usability test with end users using final RC product
• Analyzing Software failures, made them reproducible, reported bugs via Bugzilla
• Mobile devices testing: Eclipse/Android SDK for capturing logs and steps to reproduce failures
• Participate in cross-browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE, Dolphin) testing
Good company to gain experience quickly.
Software QA Tester (Current Employee), Framingham, MASeptember 24, 2014
Good company to gain experience quickly. I improved my Functional and GUI Testing in this company.
Great Starting experience.
Tester (Former Employee), Internet - Online.July 21, 2014
Loved working with online community - Test Leads were always willing to help with the initial test cycle setup and execution. Lots of online courses available for everyone as a reference.
Very flexible timing work from home
MobileTester (Current Employee), Natic MAMay 21, 2014
Leadres in Mobile Testing. Company is very productive.Can learn so many new things in uTest. Lot of seminars video classes about the new upcoming technologies. Flexible hours to work and you can find as many as bugs with Exploratory testing and functional testing.
I love this company.
Fast paced environment in growing company
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Southborough, MAAugust 26, 2013
Pros: work from home flexibility
Every member of the finance department was busy every day. We worked together and with other departments. It was a great place to learn new accounting programs, expand my knowledge and work with vendors all around the world.
uTest Full Time
Test Team Lead (Current Employee), Southborough, MAJanuary 7, 2013
I've spent a year at uTest now and I love it! It takes a lot of hard work and dedication, but I have been able to make uTest a full time career supporting not only myself but my wife and two children.

When you first start at uTest you are invited to a 'sandbox' where you audition basically to become a tester. Based of these results and your location, software/hardware and a few other factors, you are then selected for paid test cycles. Be patient and diligent and it will pay off.