UTi Integrated Logistics

UTi Integrated Logistics United States Employee Reviews

we had reasonable breaks
Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Sturtevant, WIMarch 25, 2015
Pros: like our breaks
Cons: health care benafits were good
I did good at these jobs, just didn't follow prose
dures like I was suppose too, it was very good work place.
supervisor was good respectful, got along with management.
Declining company
Manager (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 18, 2015
Cons: management or lack thereof. no accountability, senior leadership makes poor decisions.
This was once one of the best companies to work for. In recent years with the management changes and good people leaving, it has become a dreaded company to work for where you have to take on all responsibility of those who leave with no extra compensation or recognition. You are forced into situations that you cannot control and are held accountable for the negative outcomes. There is always finger pointing and no actual ownership of the day to day management of the business.
Productive work enviroment sometimes...
Product Specialist (Former Employee), Moberly, MOFebruary 11, 2015
This place can be productive sometimes when the boss is accualy on the floor. The other 90% of the time its mostly a sit and stay in the racks talking and avoid the lower management. And they wonder why they cant get anything done...
Easy work, terrible management
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: good benefits, friendly co-workers, simple work tasks
Cons: terrible supervision and management, little room for growth, unreasonable expectations, poor compensation, very unprofessional, often hostile environment and division among employees and their superiors
I worked for UTI for about 3 years. I started out simply unloading trucks for a few weeks, and then was later moved to another department where I picked, packed, and shipped orders. Over time I preformed very well at my job, went from temporary to full time, and was given more responsibility as a reward for my work ethic. But with that responsibility also came unreasonable requests at times, long hours and complete disregard for work-life balance, and often absurd backlash and disrespect from management when their unreasonable requests were not met. Also, throughout my work tenure, I witnessed highly excessive turnover, constant change and lack of consistency in expectations and guidelines, as well as, a lot of tension and bad employee-management relationships on a regular basis. Those who performed well, were often let go because of personal vendettas between supervisors and their employees, and many who performed poorly were overlooked at times. There was also no equal division of work among departments. Some departments worked much longer hours doing far more strenuous work, while others worked flexible schedules and did little to nothing, and received more recognition. They often required you work mandatory overtime and weekends and holidays, but made a big deal anytime you asked for a day off using your given vacation, and also gave employees an extremely hard time about petty tardiness, whether it be a minute late or 5 minutes late. They had great conditions for office employees, but maintained terrible conditions for warehouse associates, and exercised to concern for – more... work-life balance, excessive work weeks, or any room for employment growth and opportunity. Above all, supervisors often slacked, and acted VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, while forcing their employees to make up for the work and deal with their disrespect. It was a terrible hostile work environment that also did not compensate nearly enough for the work expected and required out of it's associates. I only managed to stay as long as I did to maintain a solid work history, and pay off some debt while I searched for a better opportunity. It was also convenient to where I lived, and offered decent full-time benefits, the few of us who were able to actually stick around long enough and be lucky enough to be offered a full-time position (which out of the hundreds that came and went, wasn't many). Other than that, towards the later half of my work tenure with them, things were miserable. – less
Very Nice Place To Work
Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Racine, WIOctober 27, 2014
Pros: overtime
I would come in check my forklift for operating safety, go get an order , pick product on pallets and make sure they get palletized correctly. Very nice copany to be employed by. They have a very clean warehouse and provides a funsafe environent to work.
its just a job
Picker / Loader (Current Employee), Grand Prairie, TXOctober 5, 2014
12 hour shift monday thru wednesday and 4 hours on thurs. Still don't get all 40 hours for the week. No yearly raise. They don't want to give overtime. I learned a couple of things from this job. The job is for you to gain experience on forklifts. Poor management. Unorganized. Wouldn't make it a career. Hardest part of job is staying there after you clocked in. Most enjoyable is clocking out and going home. If u just need a job and cant get hired on nowhere else, this the place to go.
Cashier/Cook
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Ladson, SCSeptember 2, 2014
Take customer orders, cook, clean, and ensure I provided excellent customer service.
Hard work but a learning experience
Tire Handler (Former Employee), Laurens, SCJune 24, 2014
Loading and unloading of tires. Operation of forklift. Great crew to work with. Long hours
Very low salary
Forklift operator (Current Employee), Charleston, SCJune 20, 2014
Pros: safe work enviroment
Cons: low salary
UTI is a distribution center for BOSCH. I drive a fork lift. My co-workers are great, however management could use a little work. The hardest part of my job is dealing with the heat of the warehouse.
Very Hardworking people are employed here.
Team Lead (Current Employee), Charleston, SCMay 8, 2014
Pros: the hourly staff is a very amazing crew of people.
Cons: working every weekend, no raise in over 4 years.
I have been with the company for many years. I have seen a lot of people come and go. We have had some of the worst yearly evaluations by our customers. However the company has came a long way. We have won Best UTI Warehouse 2 years in row! Among many other innovative awards! I just feel I am at a stand still with the company. I have had several job promotions in the 9 years I have been with UTI. I have excelled at all of them. I feel its time for me to test my knowledge, and skills with a new company.
Job Security but needs more management restructure, not well organized within
Warehouse Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Los Indios, TXMarch 24, 2014
Great company to work for but management needs to be restructure. schedule is not firm, always keep changing your schedule.
Great Company if you have the drive
Human Resource, Safety, and Training Manager (Former Employee), Wilmington, IlMarch 21, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: some 3pl contracts restrict salary cap, but advancement is available if you work for it
Management can be difficult without the proper tools to do the job, but hourly employees should have no worries. Open door policy and willingness to educate on personal matters with deep understanding make the management wonderful. Keep working hard and show enthusiasm to succeed with what you learn will open many doors.
fun working place
Team lead (Current Employee), Fontana, CAMarch 17, 2014
Pros: birthday celebrations
Overall A Good Place To Work easygoing facility. Employee Appreciation Is A Big Key
Great atmosphere
Supervisor (Former Employee), New Holland, PAMarch 13, 2014
Pros: advancement
Cons: laid off
Uti was a great company to work for. Typical day I would start off with a safety meeting in the morning. Then catch up with night shift hand off. THen I would check all productions lines and see if they needed anything and how my employee was doing servicing them.
Great place to make money
Order filler (Current Employee), Moberly, MOFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: overtime
Typical work day is a lot of on your feet, bending, using all of your muscles. Must be able to lift 50lbs or more. I learned how to operate other forklifts. management is ok. Co-Workers, are fun to work with and everyone puts in their fair share of the work loads. The hardest part of the job is when you first learn how to drive the machines. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with other shifts(people).
Place shut down
Order Selector/Trailer Loader (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: easy advancement
Cons: supervisors are jerks
Not very hard but warehouse shut down already nothing to say about it.
Third party logistics for P & G
Audit completed training material
Quality Assurance Elements
Fast Paced and very Professional
General Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Laurens, SCJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: lunches on discount
Cons: no benefits
At the time I was balancing more than one job to make ends meet but it all worked out
No comment
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), Baytown, TXDecember 9, 2013
Pros: was able to work with some great associates
Cons: too many unrealistic expectations
There is nothing to comment about this company. Worked with the for 3 years.
Warehouse
Material Handler General Laborer (Former Employee), Moberly moOctober 14, 2013
Pros: steady hours, good pay, raises
Cons: night shift for 2 years, no management advancement
I would pick orders using different machinery to send to other locations all over the world.

1 2 3

About UTi Integrated Logistics

When it comes to commercial vehicles and distribution, Ryder System wants to be the designated driver. The company's Fleet Management – Read more

UTi Integrated Logistics Salaries