UTI

UTI United States Employee Reviews

Very good company to work for
Warehouse (Former Employee), moberly missouriFebruary 26, 2015
I loved my job there felt like if you had a problem or needed help there was always someone there that would help you. Wish i still worked there
Material Handler (Former Employee), Lugoff, SCFebruary 25, 2015
The pay was well worth it but you have no room for home life. I don't feel they put their workers first. If you got hurt they still expected quotes to be met.
Productive and fast paced enviroment
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Lugoff, SCFebruary 2, 2015
I doffed bobbins of yarn from spindles of spinning, twisting, and roving frames. In emergency situations I had to push button to stop machine. I later removed full bobbins of yarn from machine spindles. With my experience I was able to train and manage new employers on the doffing position and achieved significant improvements in their productivity.
high turn over rate
material handler (Current Employee), camden south carolinaJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: work only 14 days a month
Cons: 12hr rotating shift
very fast pace environment and friendly co workers hardest part when the line gets backed up it slows down production
working for uti
Courteously and professionally assist customers (Former Employee), Lugoff, SCJanuary 16, 2015
Cons: haven only one break with in 12 hours
A typical day at UTI I would start work at 7. From 7am to 8am ill be helping out in the stores area. between the hours of 8 until 10 ill be out making my rounds. from 11 until 1 ill be helping out with unloading trucks. I learn how not to trust no one u work with. I only had a few good coworkers. there was nothing hard about my job. I enjoy every part of my job.
tough working environment
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 16, 2015
Cons: too many to list
on your feet for at 12 hours a day
poor worker environment
low pay
Uti
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Camden, SCJanuary 8, 2015
Uti is a job that keeps you on your feet for 12 hours for 3-4 days out of a week. It keeps you busy.
productive workplace
Fork Lift Driver (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 31, 2014
Pros: good work hours
Cons: bad managment, overworked
basic functions where to unload freight received in on the dock and stage it to its specific staging area the daily job function was to ensure the right product was picked and placed in lane for loading workers over all management was pretty unorganized due to lack of staff majority of the work day was simple but could get overwhelming at times due to lack of staff but
Forklift Operator / Team Lead (Former Employee), Grand Island, NEDecember 29, 2014
Pros: was able stay at the cnh plant
Cons: 3rd party logistics
A good place to work allowed for and promoted advancement within the company handed out bonuses or turkey's around the holidays really supportive of making new improvements to the processes.
A safety oriented environment dedicated to safe logistics
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), wilmington,ILDecember 15, 2014
A very calm atmosphere. Management was a constant presence however they were overly involved with contractor/home corp relations that were constantly portrayed thru meetings. It left little time for negotiations for employee compensation and care.
There is a lack of organization with this company.
Yard man (Current Employee), Elyria, OHDecember 15, 2014
This company is very disorganized, management does not communicate effectively. The warehouse is a mess, crates and pallets in the aisle ways.
fun place to work
Import / Export Specialist (Former Employee), Jamaica, NYDecember 7, 2014
At you Uti i work for 12 year , and i really give my respect , honesty. All my experience i give it to UTI.
Exporting, Importing
Accounting Coordinator (Current Employee), Franklin, WIDecember 1, 2014
I never have been in a industry such as logistics. I have learned a lot and gained knowledge. I came in knowing nothing to know what I know today.
Material handler (Former Employee), Lugo, CANovember 25, 2014
pull the tubes and label them and put them on a cart and push them to the next building so they can get wrapped
caring family workplace
Campus Admissions Recruiter (Former Employee), AdmissionsOctober 30, 2014
Great place to work. Comapany really cares about their employees. For Profit education in general is a tough environment
all night
Doffer/Material handler (Former Employee), Lugoff, SCOctober 19, 2014
Pros: great pay with overtime
Cons: 12 hour shifts
The work itself is not hard. Some of the machines are too fast.
Friendly coworker and hard working
Dispatcher/CFS Import (Former Employee), atlanta, gaOctober 15, 2014
Great people to work with

Great communication

Job can be stressful and it can be handle professional

Great Benefits
good working environment
air import gateway (Former Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILOctober 10, 2014
UTi is a good company to work for. Has fast peace environment and many tasks to accomplish during your typical day at work. Management and co-workers are always working along your site helping each other with some obstacles during the day.
No room for advancement
Export Compliance Agent I & II (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GASeptember 5, 2014
I've experienced no encouragement or room to grow in this field.
No educational benefits.
UTi was a great learning experience for me
UTi Machine Operator and Material Handler (Former Employee), Camden, SCSeptember 3, 2014
A typical day was learning about the different types of fabric and materials that they use to make their product. I learned that the fabric was used to make different types of carpet which ranged from automobiles, housing, and businesses. The co-worker their were very supportive because everybody depended on each because we were their working together for twelve hours at a time. The hardest part was at first trying to get use to the swing shift lifestyle of working. The most enjoyable part was if you do what you are supposed to you get a whole seven days off to rest or enjoy yourself while still earning money as if you were still their.

1 2 3 4

About UTI

UTi Worldwide has no planes or ships of its own, but it moves freight around the world. The company is a leading provider of air – Read more

UTI Salaries