UTI Employee Reviews

productive and nice clean enviroment
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILJanuary 27, 2016
I really enjoyed working there love the co-workers. Its nice clean organize environment fast-pace but orientated. I learned how to use different search engines. The mangers was nice understanding wel leadership
Pros
long enough break time, Good co-workers
UTI was by far my best job
Associate (Former Employee) –  Moberly, MOJanuary 25, 2016
By far, UTi was the best place I have ever had the honor to work for. The pay-rate In my opinion fit the work load. I head complaints within the workers about pay, and workloads, but I never seen it as a worthy argument, as they nearly always had overtime available, for those with the work ethic to use it. The work by far was not difficult and the employees and team leaders were a joy to work with.
Great Learning experience
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJanuary 21, 2016
Small company, friendly atmosphere.
Logistics company, Manage 8 accounts, aswered phones, emails, and traffic office door, and provide excellent customer service
Not a good place to work
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJanuary 5, 2016
Lack of leadership, too many hours, no training, take too long to hire people, no appreciation, no organization, operating system was inadequate.
Pros
Cons
bad management
in bound CSR (Former Employee) –  Sturtevant, WIDecember 3, 2015
A good company to work for with hard working coworkers. I learned my way around AS400 while employed their. I really enjoyed working with the inbound delivery drivers.
Pros
safe
Cons
under staffed
great
Dolfer (Former Employee) –  Camden, SCDecember 3, 2015
I enjoyed working for uti it is a great place to be the pay was good and the hours were long but time flys by. the people are very nice and helpful
good place to work
Lead Person in Basement (Former Employee) –  Lugoff, SCDecember 3, 2015
I was lead person in the basement I weighed bale of waste and load them on a on an 18 wheeler it was a hot place to work. It was very hard work and the shift were long
Uti
Logistics Manager (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 23, 2015
Good logistics company with great software and capacity. Not much room for advancement / promotion within the company.
Wouldnt Recommend it.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  North Aurora, ILNovember 15, 2015
The Pay is Great and all but there is no training they just have you try and pick up on stuff. They are very unprofessional.
Laid Back but not a place to make a career at.
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXNovember 9, 2015
Very laid back place to work, easy work but has its ups and downs, more downs than ups. If you're looking for a place to just pay bills and get back on your feet then this is the place but for as trying better yourself and truly provide for your family and yourself, then this is not the place. Co-workers are friendly, supervisors are friendly and are willing to work with you if you need anything.
fun work place
rollie (Former Employee) –  Camden, SCNovember 9, 2015
its was fun but it was hot all the time I work 12 hour everyday I was ready to hit the clock just to get out of there everybody there was so nice I really like workin there for the money
no room for advancement,
Maintenance Tech IV (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAOctober 25, 2015
no family work life beliefs, management is not there for the employees but only for the money the students bring. hours are not good either
laid back
Bose Tech Support Lead, Inventory (Former Employee) –  Lexington, SCOctober 14, 2015
It was a joy working there and my co-workers were wonderful people but unfortunately this site was closed and we were all laid off.
Pros
hours breaks and location
Cons
pay benefits
independent club
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAOctober 10, 2015
if you were not a certain age left out. typical day busy and somewhat left on your own. Help not readily available. You can count on one hand the friendly people.
Place ran like a circus
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Lugoff, SCOctober 7, 2015
UTI is a temp service for Invista. Rotating shift. No life what so ever. 12 hours starts to wear you down and no real way of moving up.
Nice experience gained in a global work place.
EDI Communications Lead, Enterprise IT (Current Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 2, 2015
UTI is a great company to work for if you want to gain experience working in a global multicultural work environment. The work days go by very fast and you will be challenged to exceed at a higher level.

Don't expect to receive a lot of praise at this company, maybe a luncheon once a year, or so.
Pros
Good hours, free monthly trimet passes, good pay
Cons
Very busy fast paced work environment in some cases overwhelming.
Fast pace environment
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Lugoff, SCSeptember 29, 2015
Never worked in manufacturing before. Was not exactly what I expected coming from doing office work all my life! Doing the same exact thing over and over. No variations. I prefer to do more than the same exact thing over and over again for 12 hours!
Pros
good pay
Cons
long hours in very hot environment
Administrative (Former Employee) –  Lugoff SCSeptember 22, 2015
Learned various jobs with this company. It was quick paced and very detailed oriented. I advanced very fast, and worked among over 500 employees.
Good environment
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXSeptember 21, 2015
Goood place for younger individuals. Not enought breaks for a 12 hour shift though. Loaded trucks with forklift, as well as packing supplies.
Poor enviroment
n/a (Current Employee) –  illinoisSeptember 16, 2015
Poorly managed, disrespectful to coworkers. No work/life balance. Calling overtime mandatory without notice. There is nothing enjoyable about working there
Pros
nothing
Cons
wanted you to jump through hoops to make things look good to management.