UTICA PARK CLINIC

UTICA PARK CLINIC United States Employee Reviews

Nice place to work.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKMarch 18, 2015
I work in a busy family practice office in the triage room. We have two doctors and a PA in our office. I triage phone calls, refill medications, do referrals, and process prior authorizations.
my first real job
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Broken Arrow, OKMarch 3, 2015
I did vitals, roomed patients, blood work. entered patient information. The pay wasnt good and there was noo team work.
Horrible management in oncology clinic
RN (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKFebruary 11, 2015
Cons: no breaks, many times no lunches, deceptive manager
Bad office manager in oncology clinic, they are on their 9th ?manager in 3 years. No nurse coverage for absences/vacations. Very busy. High employee turnover for nurses and all staff. RUN!
Great management
Public relations (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: very accommodating
Cons: never a set job always being moved around
MEDICAL ASSISTANT/PUBLIC SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE UTICA PARK CLINIC
06/2011-06/2014
• Report to clinical coordinator or practice administrator
• Perform nursing procedures under supervision of physician or physician assistant
• Assist physician and physician assistant in exam rooms
• Escort patients to exam rooms, interviews patients, measure vital signs, including weight, blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and document all information in patient’s chart
• Give instructions to patients as instructed by physician or physician assistant
• Ensure all related reports, labs and information is filed is available in patients’ medical records prior to their appointment
• Keep exam rooms stocked with adequate medical supplies, maintain instruments, prepare sterilization as required
• Take telephone messages and provide feedback and answers to patient/physician/pharmacy calls
• Triage and process messages from patients and front office staff to physicians and physician assistants
• Maintain all logs and required checks (i.e. refrigerator temperatures, emergency medications, expired medications, oxygen, cold sterilization fluid change, etc.)
• All other duties as assigned by clinical coordinator or practice administrator
Medical Assistant/X-ray Tech (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: great managers thats undestanding
Cons: poor communication
Time I walk In start my computer log in and start seeing pts. I'm In the floatpool I have no clue of from I'm until the week before and sometime that change I'm sent where ever there is help needed. In between pts I work on referrals,return phones and stock the room. At the end of my day I wipe down all my rooms stock alittle more and make sure I'm ready for the next day.
Would not recommend working at this doctors office
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Pryor, OKAugust 1, 2014
Pros: having an income
Cons: long work hours, unfriendly co-workers
A typical work day working for Dr. Nunley was not very pleasant. He was not the type of person I wanted to start out working for at the age of 18, but i was interested and curious to learn right out of high school. The management was never around and my co-workers were not pleasant either. The hardest part of the job was the long work days. I went in at 8am and sometimes I did not get to leave until 8pm. I only worked at this place of employment for about 9 months before getting my job with Cherokee Nation as a Medical Assistant, where I was employed for five years.
Very minimal look at office. Was not warm and inviting except for the waiting room.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), TulssaJuly 9, 2014
Pros: free lunchs
Cons: no breaks
I really liked working at Utica Park Clinic. I learned so much from this experience. I worked daily on an EMR and got it down quite well. I liked the Doctors but the staff was a bit opinionated and did not want to teach me anything.
Productive while working in a positive in a positive environment
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Tulsa, OkMarch 12, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: poor employee omteractopm
Outstanding employees, while working daily all employes were on time and gave excellent constructive criticism.
Utica Park Review
Interim Purchasing Manager, PRN (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKMarch 4, 2014
Managed the purchasing department for 35 clinics and approximately 170 physicians
Great Company to work for
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: doctors are very down to earth, front office staff got along with back office staff
Cons: hard to deal with loosing a patient
Great company to work for. Nice people. Good benefits
Great company to work for. Nice people. Good benefits
Great company, horrible doctor
Medical assistant (Former Employee), Tulsa, okJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: drama
Loved working there except for the doctor i worked for was very disrespectful to me, theres drama of course, but great learning experience and they are a very busy clinic
Excellent Company to work for
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJanuary 21, 2014
checked in patient,took vitals,updated medical records and or demographic information thorught the systems EMR, NextGen, and /Centricity.cleaned exam rooms,assisted with procedures.
Great doctors to work for
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Tulsa OKDecember 12, 2013
I loved the learning that I received here and I still have friends that work here and would recommend this place to future employees. We had great patients and I loved my co workers.
A very enjoyable place to work
Student Externship (Former Employee), Claremore, OKDecember 9, 2013
Office atmosphere was professional and enjoyable. All employees were knowelageable of their field and patient satisfaction was very plausable.
Externship
Medical Assisting/Nonpaid internship (Former Employee), Broken Arrow, OKNovember 8, 2013
Did my externship here, provided an awesome learning environment and learned lots of skills for a medical office type job
Utica Park Clinic
EMR Analyst (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKAugust 27, 2013
Generally UPC is a good company to work for. My coworkers are fantastic. A typical day can be very long and stressful however. There are not a lot of opportunities for advancement.
challenging and very busy
Health Service Administration Extern (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJune 13, 2013
Pros: kept busy
Cons: had to end
The day may start off slow, but pick up later during the day and stay like that until closing time. I like to continue working this kind of job. Management does not tell you when she coming to your section, she maybe somewhere observing your work ethics. The enjoyable part I was busy all the time. Finding something to do when things are slow. Even though it was my externship I liked the clinic.
I enjoy what I do and UPC has been great to work for.
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKJune 7, 2013
Pros: great place to work
Cons: dealing with problems at work and resolving them.
I have been with UPC for 25 years. I love what I do, however, my present job has been challenging in dealing with employees where I work. I love the doctors and patients.
Busy family practice office
medical ssistant (Current Employee), Sand Springs, OKJune 6, 2013
Pros: lunches from reps
Cons: pay
I work in most areas front office and back office. My day typically begins with referrals. I get authorizations from insurance to sent patients to see specialists or have imaging done. I also work back office helping any one of our four providers when their medical assistant is out. I also help with our busy lab schedule when I am needed. I have learned all aspects of working front and back office in our clinic. My co-workers are great and we all work well as a team. The hardest part of my job is getting pulled away from my referrals to cover. However I am very satisfied when both my jobs are done at the end of the day. The most enjoyable part of my day is knowing I've done something good to help our patients.
alot of knowledge , interesting lab procedures
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJune 4, 2013
It was nice to put two and two together and use all the knowledge I learned in school and use it at work that made so much since when I started to use to within my duties at work. I loved working in after hours clinic because you see everything.

About UTICA PARK CLINIC

AHS Medical Holdings (doing business as Ardent Health Services) is passionate about healing the body. The company operates about 10 – Read more

UTICA PARK CLINIC Salaries