UTICA PARK CLINIC Employee Reviews

Very bad place to work!
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 17, 2017
This is a terrible organization. It started off okay but then people started to drop like flies due to poor management that constantly micromanage and belittle you. Everything is always negative, never any encouragement or gratitude. My manager would literally yell and fly off the handle daily and when you tell HR they flip it back on you. The pay is horrible! And forget about a decent raise. Combine all those things with the constant stress and you have a high turnover. So when everyone quits you can expect to do double the work and pick up the slack with the same pay. I'm not sure where all these good reviews come from probably administration but I am telling you it is not worth your time and energy to work here! Also you have to float from office to office whenever and wherever they send you and you have no say so in any of it. They expect you to do it because "utica park clinic" requires it of all the staff. So fully expect to float with no extra pay. To sum it up I'm not sure how they keep staff or how I stayed here so long.
Pros
Worked for great doctor, co-workers awesome.
Cons
Literally everything else!
Fast paced
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 10, 2017
Fast paced environment, a great place to work, staff was great, management was great and helpful. I helped take care of many patient's. I would work here again.
An interesting place to work
RN Oncology (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 3, 2017
Daily patient check in to see physician, assessment, ensuring each patient is scheduled for treatment as ordered by the physician.

Answer patient calls, phone triage, order and set procedure appointments for patients.

Most enjoyable part of the job was patient interactions.
Pros
Free Lunches at times
Cons
Short Breaks
Work environment
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sapulpa, OK 74066June 27, 2017
When it comes to working for UPC, I have never had any complaints. I have loved working for this company, The people are amazing, managers really seem to care, I can honestly say that coming to them with no experience they have helped build my skills and prepare me for the future no matter where it may lead.
Decicated Patient Care Practice
Referral Specialist/Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Broken Arrow, OKMay 19, 2017
Great dedicated physician practice with flexible extended hours to serve all patients care and needs. Convenient in house full service lab and X Ray departments.
Pros
annual wage increaces, free rep provided lunches
Cons
health care and short breaks
It was ok
PSR (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 10, 2017
Some managers are not very pleasant to work with some are. Some will stab you in the back! Great people that you work with but the management sucks! Pay sucks as well! Worked with them for close to 10 years now and have barely made $2 an hour from when I started with them!!!
Pros
Not much
Cons
Lots of them to list
Hospital
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Oilton, OKMay 1, 2017
Worked in a remote clinic and therefore the upper management had no clue what the remote locations were doing. We didn't get the items we needed in order to funciton
Medical Coder I (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 26, 2017
No consistency in workload-either too much work or not enough to do -hard to stay busy on some days. Need more work to seem like I am being productive
Good working environment, happy employees
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 25, 2017
Employees are congenial and seem to enjoy their jobs. Management is open and transparent. Enjoy patient contact and the opportunity to help produce good patient outcomes and patient satisfaction.
Pros
Substantial discount on lunch in the hospital cafeteria.
Great place to work!
Administration Associate/ Care Partner (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 29, 2017
Excellent place to learn valuable skills. Management is supportive and encourages innovation. They have online trainings as well as in class trainings regarding anything in the medical field and you are highly encouraged to take advantage of it.

Want to know more about UTICA PARK CLINIC?

Ask a question
Very good place to work with good benefits
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 22, 2017
Very good place to work in a office environment for nurses. Have struggled some with management. Great staff and was promised some opportunities and haven't been able to complete some seminars.
Pros
free lunch, 8-5 hours
Cons
management isn't very clear
Productive work place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Okemah, OKMarch 14, 2017
I worked for Upc for 2 years and loved it! I worked at two diffrent locations and both was amazing. Its great to see doctors that actually care for their patients and not try to rush them out the door and also care about their employees.
this was actually an inter not a paying job
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 13, 2017
this place is awesome i interned in the women's clinic and the employees are amazing would consider going back if the opportunity became available.
Pros
location employees
Cons
getting lost int he biulding
Work environment was professional, enjoyed co-workers
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 24, 2017
I was hired right out of school after finishing my externship with Utica Park Clinic. Worked for a physician who was very willing to give me additional training on the job. Enjoyed co-workers and always had a team player work environment.
Excellent company to work for
Physician Assistant-Certified (Current Employee) –  Tulsa County, OKDecember 15, 2016
Excellent compensation model and the company valued autonomy from a patient care standpoint. Excellent benefits, including full insurance coverage and sizable CME allowance.
You learn alot working in different specialties
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Owasso, OKDecember 13, 2016
enjoy meeting new patients, established relationship you build with patient familiar with the clinic, meeting new employees, training, working with numerous physicians.
Pros
able to swipe your badge to eat lunch
Cons
rudeness
Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 17, 2016
Loved every bit about my job at Utica park clinic until the doctor I was working for got sick and retired. I learned everything there is to know about being a Medical Assistant
Pros
Perks
Cons
Long Hours
Fun outgoing work environment
Patient Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 16, 2016
Enjoy helping people and like to have fun at my job. Enjoy meeting new people and coworkers. I work hard and play hard and take my patients seriously.
Pros
seeing patients get help
Cons
losing patients I have gotten to know
Utica Park Clinic
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Owasso, OKSeptember 10, 2016
Excellent company. Great health care provider. Great staff of caring people. Clean facilities. Caring medical assistance. Wonderful doctors who care about their patients and their help.
Pros
several locations in our area
work
Professional Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 4, 2016
I hated working there. the people I worked were mean and back stabbing and I was harassed and bullied every day. I didn't look forward to going to work and management didn't seem to care.
Pros
nothing
Cons
bad management and work enviroment