UTICA PARK CLINIC Employee Reviews in United States

work
Professional Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 4, 2016
I hated working there. the people I worked were mean and back stabbing and I was harassed and bullied every day. I didn't look forward to going to work and management didn't seem to care.
Pros
nothing
Cons
bad management and work enviroment
Good work place, with good professional doctors.
RMA (Former Employee) –  Claremore, OKJuly 30, 2016
The doctors at Utica Park were great to work for, however management was a little rough at times. The nurses are all fun and caring and take very good care of their patients.
Pros
Free lunches sometimes
Cons
Hateful patients
Terrible environment to work. Administration the worst
Physician (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 31, 2016
Work here for 8 years. Well from an ok place to work (6-7/10) to about a 1/10 by the time I left. I spent most of my time trying to comply with artificial goal instead of caring for patients. Salary ok, but hard to stay at a job you hate. Apply elsewhere it CAN'T be worse than UPC!
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Your hate your job, they will make sure of it....
Productive and fun workplace
Phlebotomist/X-Ray Tech (Former Employee) –  Glenpool, OKMay 13, 2016
I would still be there today had I not moved. Utica Park Clinic Glenpool has been my favorite place to work by far in all my career as a phlebotomist since 2003 and it is because we had a great team/ family environment that was made from a great manager, Dr.'s, co-workers, and patients!!!
Great Doctors
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Claremore, OKApril 12, 2016
I work with a great group of Doctors. It is a fun place, but is also professional. There is a verity of people which can make it interesting.
Professinal place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 28, 2016
My typical day a work would be to check in patient, verify insurances, to call and remind patients of there appointments, to then check out patients, make new charts if needed or find charts for the patients for the day. I would also prepare for the following day by checking insurance and finding charts. I would balance my cash draw. and take my funds to the appropriate place. I would also help with coding and insurance billing when needed.
Pros
To help patients when they are in need, good people and enviroment, good health insurcane for me and family.
Cons
short break time, not much of a pay increase, no overtime.
Fast paced office that keeps my skills current.
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 27, 2016
I am always multi-tasking throughout my day by helping the PSR's and keeping in constant contact with my providers and solving any problems that arise in a timely manner. I enjoy problem solving, working with my team to improve customer service.
Every day was different and provided different challenges.
Office Coordinator II (Former Employee) –  Pryor, OKJanuary 11, 2016
This was a very fast paced, highly productive workplace. I learned 4 new software programs. The hardest part of my job was human resources. The most enjoyable part of my job was helping patients and co-workers with tasks.
Pros
My day went by very fast.
Cons
Working with insurance companies.
Great Company
Credentialing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Claremore, OKOctober 23, 2015
Good benefits and work environment, I learned about using CAQH and sanction checks. I enjoyed that it kept me busy and I was comfortable in my abilities. The phone and email contacts were always helpful when I had questions.
Okay job
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  TULSA,OKLAHOMAJune 8, 2015
No room for growth, no opportunity to advance within the company. Have more compassion for the employees, understanding the needs of the company and their employees.
Great company was just and internship
Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee) –  Sand Springs, OKApril 3, 2015
Utica Park Clinic in Sand Sand springs, great management and employees. If you are looking for a internship this is a great place. Off Saturdays and Sundays, 8Am-5Pm Mon-Fri. easy going people, Doctors are friendly and great with their patients.
Pros
Hour lunch breaks
Cons
N/A
Nice place to work.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 18, 2015
I work in a busy family practice office in the triage room. We have two doctors and a PA in our office. I triage phone calls, refill medications, do referrals, and process prior authorizations.
my first real job
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Broken Arrow, OKMarch 3, 2015
I did vitals, roomed patients, blood work. entered patient information. The pay wasnt good and there was noo team work.
Horrible management in oncology clinic
RN (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 11, 2015
Bad office manager in oncology clinic, they are on their 9th ?manager in 3 years. No nurse coverage for absences/vacations. Very busy. High employee turnover for nurses and all staff. RUN!
Cons
no breaks, many times no lunches, deceptive manager
Great management
Public relations (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 28, 2015
MEDICAL ASSISTANT/PUBLIC SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE UTICA PARK CLINIC
06/2011-06/2014
• Report to clinical coordinator or practice administrator
• Perform nursing procedures under supervision of physician or physician assistant
• Assist physician and physician assistant in exam rooms
• Escort patients to exam rooms, interviews patients, measure vital signs, including weight, blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and document all information in patient’s chart
• Give instructions to patients as instructed by physician or physician assistant
• Ensure all related reports, labs and information is filed is available in patients’ medical records prior to their appointment
• Keep exam rooms stocked with adequate medical supplies, maintain instruments, prepare sterilization as required
• Take telephone messages and provide feedback and answers to patient/physician/pharmacy calls
• Triage and process messages from patients and front office staff to physicians and physician assistants
• Maintain all logs and required checks (i.e. refrigerator temperatures, emergency medications, expired medications, oxygen, cold sterilization fluid change, etc.)
• All other duties as assigned by clinical coordinator or practice administrator
Pros
very accommodating
Cons
never a set job always being moved around
Medical Assistant/X-ray Tech (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 26, 2015
Time I walk In start my computer log in and start seeing pts. I'm In the floatpool I have no clue of from I'm until the week before and sometime that change I'm sent where ever there is help needed. In between pts I work on referrals,return phones and stock the room. At the end of my day I wipe down all my rooms stock alittle more and make sure I'm ready for the next day.
Pros
great managers thats undestanding
Cons
poor communication
Would not recommend working at this doctors office
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pryor, OKAugust 1, 2014
A typical work day working for Dr. Nunley was not very pleasant. He was not the type of person I wanted to start out working for at the age of 18, but i was interested and curious to learn right out of high school. The management was never around and my co-workers were not pleasant either. The hardest part of the job was the long work days. I went in at 8am and sometimes I did not get to leave until 8pm. I only worked at this place of employment for about 9 months before getting my job with Cherokee Nation as a Medical Assistant, where I was employed for five years.
Pros
having an income
Cons
long work hours, unfriendly co-workers
Very minimal look at office. Was not warm and inviting except for the waiting room.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  TulssaJuly 9, 2014
I really liked working at Utica Park Clinic. I learned so much from this experience. I worked daily on an EMR and got it down quite well. I liked the Doctors but the staff was a bit opinionated and did not want to teach me anything.
Pros
free lunchs
Cons
no breaks
Productive while working in a positive in a positive environment
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OkMarch 12, 2014
Outstanding employees, while working daily all employes were on time and gave excellent constructive criticism.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
poor employee omteractopm
Utica Park Review
Interim Purchasing Manager, PRN (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 4, 2014
Managed the purchasing department for 35 clinics and approximately 170 physicians