Utility

Utility Employer Reviews

good
work as Assistant supervisor utility (Former Employee), 3501 university blv college parkFebruary 16, 2015
when ever there are many loadging in the hotel and many partice too you have to be in allot putting the partice and room service together
Teamwork
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Lancaster, PAFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: teamwork within the utility was great
Cons: the pay was not the best for the work we did
Exide was a great company to work for. Being in Utility the work was fast-paced and I enjoyed the people I worked with. Even my 3rd shift supervisor was very friendly. The teamwork within the Utility department was great.
My first real job
On-Site liaison (Current Employee), East Point,GAFebruary 10, 2015
I was hired by this company while I was in an electrical apprenticeship program with the local union. I learned a lot of skills and was trained in a great trade. This company is union so I received scheduled raises and good benefits.
Productive Place to Work
Dr. Pepper Snapple Group (Former Employee), Norcross, GAJanuary 29, 2015
A typical day would include lots of work with long hours. Which was very production because it kept the day flowing.
awesome place to work wish I could have retired there!
Utility manager (Former Employee), fort smith, arJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: the money
Cons: the plant shutting down and moving
I got there early every day and got things ready. I learned how to deal with all types of people and personalities. The management was awesome, some of the best people I have ever got to work with. The hardest part of the job was giving breaks when I wasn't on break. The most enjoyable part of the job was working there and getting paid for it.
I loved it there
Cook (Former Employee), Clarkston, WAJanuary 20, 2015
I was responsible for taking orders for customers and cooking and cleaning. I also was part time security of the place at night where I would make sure everything and everyone was secure and I enjoyed the people I worked with and I cant think of anything difficult about the job I loved it.
Productive yet a fun place to work
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 19, 2015
This was a diverse company that had all kinds of ethnicity employed there. Everyone worked together well and got the job done. Management took their employees to lunch. We received special perks when the company received large profits. We were more than co-workers, we were like family.
good place to work
utility (Former Employee), Carrollton, GAJanuary 16, 2015
Enjoyed the job just was too cold for me working in a freezer.
n/a
Forman (Former Employee), Madison, NCJanuary 12, 2015
poor mage. bad customer service .not a good company to work for
fun company
drake staffing utility (Current Employee), Atlanta,gaDecember 30, 2014
Pros: free meals full course and overtime
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work could be not so good only in the mornings cause of the traffic on the way to work but until the afternoon work could be very long and fun.I learn very face depends on what my employer want me to do any task that given i follow simple instructions an execute imminently the proper way.management is a little up to par but not always cause of some many things that goes on at one time but it could pick up only if the crew pick up there paste an follow the company rules.my co worker are great people the best part about them is that they help soon as you enter the work facility they show the ropes of the job an tell you what the company expects an needs.the most hardest part of this job is time management when were close the end there always additional task that comes at last minute so we have to get much done as quickly as possible.last the most enjoyable part of the job the least worried when its been a good week all week then end of the week its a early day to to the company end of the week agenda.
Ok place to work - nice co-workers
Office Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 22, 2014
Dual job - office manager for Utility Systems Solutions and property manager/leasing for Proton Partners, LP. This is a family owned business which resulted in conflicting management.
not very producive
Utility Worker (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKOctober 27, 2014
Pros: easy job
Cons: it was a no where job
this was not the job i had hoped for in fact when i interview for the job i was suppose to start as a floor tech, when the really only wanted me to take the trash out
Productive workplace with room for growth
Bar Porter (Current Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 6, 2014
Pros: free lunch and 1 hour lunch break
Cons: low pay
A typical day @work includes working in or around the bar to ensure great customer service. My co-workers don't always come to work prepared to work so, you might to pick up the slack. One thing I've learned is how to be a bartender. I'm pretty much a stand in whenever they need me to cover someone. I've gotten really good @it though. The hardest part of the day is that sometimes it tends to get very slow to where you're almost sitting around doing nothing but chatting.......don't want to get caught doing that. The most enjoyable part of the day is something rare.........I get to see celebrities! After all, it is O'Hare Airport.
Coop student Full time (Former Employee), Savannah, GAOctober 4, 2014
Pros: learning how to work as a team and get the ob done on time
Cons: driving too far away from the campus
Work experience also teaches me how to be more productive. Understanding what it takes to get a job done and meet specific goals laid out by an employer comes by gaining hands-on experience. It gives me the hands-on training and know-how that you can't learn in the classroom.
fun starting job
Utility (Former Employee), Roseville, MNOctober 1, 2014
This place was fun to work at when I was a kid. I would recommend this place for any person starting out.
Great place to start in high school
This was a job title while at FPI (Former Employee), Franklin, KYSeptember 15, 2014
This job got me into working, This was a after school job that taught me a lot about work responsibilities and working together in a team environment
Fun fast paced environment.to strive in and have a learning experince .
Banquet Steward (Current Employee), Las Vegas , NV, 217 N Las Vegas BlvdSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: learning experience, fun enviroment, great staff
Cons: n/a
Everyday I have a routine I start off with making recipes from our in-house cookbook , to doing all the prep for the day which usually takes the whole day. At the end of my day I take a look at our inventory in dry storage and the cooler and consolidate our items. Before I leave I always get with management or the executive chef or sue chef to see if they need anything specific done before I leave ,or if they need me to stay longer and that determines in my day is over or not. That is just a regular day for me which is every other day usually we have banquets I would come in early prep for the whole banquet with a team and get our order done with efficiency .I use to set up the banquets and break them down every party by my self and the chefs would bring the food out but the chef had a meeting with management and now the servers set up and break down .now all I do is a banquet prep and banquet runner . I really like what I have learned in the last six months I have done many different job titles here and have picked up on a very strong work ethic on the way .I have learned a lot about prep cooking and what it takes to be succefull they are actually giving me the opportunity to be a line cook which is a three week trial process ..the management is very good to the employees and if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be moving up so fast. my coworkers are very nice to me they are the only reason why I know everything I do .right now but the previous chef is the one who taught me everything I need to know about banquets.. everyday I have a lot to do more than the cooks and dishwashers – more... cause I can do a lot in the kitchen cause of my skill. I don't look at anything as hard I have the mindset that gets me threw the day and to look at my projects and think to my self that I will give it my all and get it done as best to my abilities on any project they give me. the most enjoyable part of my day is being appreciated by the management and the chefs about my work and how hard I push to show them that I will always give them my best. – less
Grabbing carts in the parking lot/ greeting customers
Bagger/Door Greeter (Former Employee), Detroit, MIAugust 18, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: being in severe weather conditions getting carts
Grabbing carts in rain, sleet, and snow/greeting customers and checking receipts
same company
delivery (Current Employee), Wichita, KSAugust 7, 2014
this job is with the same company

great place to work and good people around you
pleasant place to work,fast paced and challenging
MACHINE OPERATOR/UTILITY (Former Employee), kunzler meats,lancaster,pa.August 1, 2014
Pros: good pay, location
Cons: union support of inadequate co-workers
as a versatile utility worker,was assigned as needed on a daily basis to which ever dept was in need.i learned a multitude of jobs,learned how to operate production machines,packing machines,quality control and safety/manufacturing practices
management was involved and would even roll up there sleeves if needed to complete production
majority of co-workers are civil but many were spoiled union workers
hardest part was dealing with the spoiled union workers
most enjoyable being the variety of a days work and a hand full of friends

1 2 3 4