Uvalde Memorial Hospital

Uvalde Memorial Hospital Employer Reviews

good environment to work at.
Sanitation Specialist (Former Employee), Uvalde, TXSeptember 18, 2014
Good place to work, everyone is friendly, administration and HR is always very helpful with the employees and always look out for the best for them.
admitting Clerk (Former Employee), Uvalde, TXSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: great benefits
I learned a tremendous amount of information when it comes to the admissions side of the hospital. I also worked directly with the ER and had some invaluable experiences.
Surgical Tech Position
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee), Uvalde, TXJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: good quality care
Cons: required to stay on site to pull call hours
Good place to work. Very small. Co-workers were fun to work with. No room for advancement, but I made the best of it.
I believe in treating everyone with respect.
Environmental Services Director (Former Employee), Uvalde, TXJune 5, 2012
Pros: i would give, all the mothers, on mothers day off. i would give, all fathers, in fathers day off. we would do parties, for christmas and thanksgiving.
Cons: i did not like my staff to be belittle. i believed in treating everyone the same.
My typical day at work was preparing for meetings on Mondays, Tuesdays, making sure all schedules were ready for all employees. I would prepare a weekly budget and explain to staff all we could only spend on products. One thing I learned about management was you have to treat everyone with respect. I am and always will be a peoples person I believe – more... that everyone has a opportunity to improve so I would work with those whom wanted to advance to get there education and would work with there schedules. The hardiest part of my job was making sure everyone understood the importantance of a hospital germ free environment. The most enjoyable part of my job was that I could make a difference in there lifes by working with them to get better educated. – less