UviaUs Employee Reviews

Enjoyable and Fulfilling Work, Great Growth Oppurtunities
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 19, 2017
Honestly the best place I've worked for. Open communication is encouraged and there is a good camaraderie between the departments. The nature of the work can be fast-passed with tight deadlines, working with a variety of companies and personalities but a perfect fit if you are willing to hustle and learn. This isn't a place to expect to do the same thing everyday just clock in and out, but if you have something to offer and want to grow with the company you'll be very happy here.
Pros
Creative Work Environment, Room to Grow, Benefits
Fun and engaging workplace
Marketing Project Manager - Interactive Specialist (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 19, 2017
A typical day at work involves managing several different internal projects, working across multiple disciplines, and a good amount of camaraderie.

It's a small business, so it's great if you like to be an important contributor, and to help grow the company, creating and refining new processes and projects. Which also means you have to be okay working in an environment where not everything is clearly defined yet, so it requires good communication skills.

You'll have to be eager for the challenge of self-teaching, keeping up-to-date as the company grows, and perhaps being the only expert in a certain skill area. UviaUs also will pay for classes that add value and help refine skills used in your job, which I love.

I feel the company is pretty generous in other ways: monthly meeting with top-notch food, quarterly outings, occasional spontaneous free lunches. Nice little boosts!
Balanced, engaging, fulfilling
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tukwila, WASeptember 19, 2017
Generally low-stress, yet engaging. Several projects at once make it very engaging. High autonomy. Creative environment, inviting new ideas. Very understanding management. Beware flying nerf darts.

Internal communication needs work, but an easy fix and already improving. No options for stock, nor 401k or life insurance -- very small company.
Amazing solutions and equally amazing team!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 18, 2017
Working with UviaUs was an amazing experience. In working for the company, I was put in a position to play a key role in helping clients leverage UviaUs technology in effecting results in sales and marketing operations for Fortune 1000 businesses. It was exciting to work with a range of Nationwide clients and be able to back up our words with great execution because of a talented team. I learned a lot about business from being able to closely work with their accessible leadership.
Pros
Growth potential, work/life balance, flexibility, cool tech
Innovative and fun marketing company with huge potential for career and company growth.
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 22, 2017
I've been with UviaUs for over a year and I'm very happy to be a part of this organization. I've worked for a number of small and large companies over the past 20 years, and feel this is one of the best fits in my career path. First, from a marketing standpoint, the product is awesome, which makes it easy and fun to share with prospects. Second, the culture and opportunity to grow is phenomenal, not only from the business' perspective, but also from a career standpoint. We have a fun and talented team to work with, and I'm excited to be a part of a business where I can have a hand in shaping it's future.
Pros
Opportunity for growth, work/life balance
An awesome company and environment that is hard to duplicate.
Business Development Executive (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 16, 2017
This company is all about delivering remarkable. If you work here, the clients you deal with will vouch for that. It is rare to find a partner who can leverage visual technology and simultaneously create an experience that is worth talking about to everyone they reach. You get to work with something that impresses anyone you talk to, and you are part of a team that makes that impression transcend a cool factor and drive results. It's a startup environment, so you have to be willing to accept change, and of course, it's not going to have all the benefits/structure/amenities of some of the big tech companies in the area offer.

If you want to work somewhere that is on the rise it is an excellent time to join the team.
Pros
Unlimited growth potential, Direct access to leadership, Ability to make a direct impact on the growth of the company
Fun and Creative
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 3, 2017
This has been the most creative job I have ever had. A typical day at work would include me checking my emails having creative consultations and working on designs and video production. During this job, I learned a lot about photography and video production. The Culture is great and professional. I would say the hardest part of my job is haveing to learn new applications to complete certain projects — but it's also very rewarding.