V.I.P. Staffing Employee Reviews

workplace
Pipe fitter (Former Employee) –  Houston TxJuly 31, 2017
The staff is very nice and very professional. I never work at the company, this company found employment for me. The staff was very honest, always was positive.
Dont get injured!!
Sheet Metal Mechanic (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 6, 2017
I was a good employee for VIP for several years, then i hurt myself on a job, went to the clinic and took a ua test and did everything they asked..... they treated me as if i was faking the injury and after i recovered they stopped giving me work and kept giving me the run around. They dont care about you or your health .
Productive job with very little hours
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 2, 2017
A typical day at the job consists package and transporting products into the truck. It is a face pace job that requires a lot of lifting. I learned how to properly rap up packages with care along with utilizing the proper technique on how to carry the product in a safe manner. As for the management, they are always present to ensure that each individual are doing their duty. They can be strict at time. The co-workers are all helpful and are there when you need them. The hardest part of the job is the fact that the ware house can be very hot at time. The most enjoyable part is learning how to use certain power tools.
Pros
Short breaks
Cons
Very little hour with low pay
Workers were good but VIP Staffing tell you wrong.
Electrical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Ge oil and gasJuly 1, 2016
Worked for them for 6months and because of there management I was terminated for having to many strikes. Even though I went to them each time with a reason for an absence or tardy to which they replied OK no problem as long as you come talk to us. Then today I get called in and let go for the same absences that they told me were no problems. Because if them I lost my job at the company I was contracted to.
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
Very poor management.
Good service
General Labor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 15, 2016
This company help alot of people get good jobs they have good employees that help you find jobs . I have been on 4 different good paying job since i started in january.
productive and busy.
warehouse (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 5, 2015
Constantly on your toes. Busy assembly line. I liked it because you were non stop. I liked keeping myself busy because that makes the day go by faster. We polished, stamped, and put handles on the batteries.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
not permanent
great place to get a start
Guest Relations (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 17, 2015
With no prior experience they give you the tools and experience needed to accomplish your goals
If you can weld or fit avoid this place
Welder (Former Employee) –  Schertz TXJanuary 1, 2014
They get you to test and won't give you every test while you are there so that you only get certified with one process to keep you from making more money. They dangle the carrot, saying that you could work your way up and get a test to make more money but you never will. They advertise positions that aren't available. They recently were allowed to increase everyone's pay range and instead of giving everyone an average of what your skill demands for the area they lowball you and start everyone at the bottom. People that have been working for over 10 years get paid the same as some that have only been there for a couple of months. Everyone back stabs trying to get a leg up. Fighting for peanuts. They will try to draw you in with GEs "great" benifits, believe me they aren't worth waiting for. If you have any sense or skill stay away.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
Too many to list
They keep it real.
Worker (Current Employee) –  Houston,TXMay 21, 2013
The staff at the office near beltway 8 are the best! They tell it like it is and get you to work fast.
Pros
Honesty, paid every friday with no delays, great staff
Cons
Some of the assignments are... not so wonderful
Foul company
laborer (Former Employee) –  North HoustonApril 11, 2013
This company is foul. Many would work with them previously warned me. From secretary to staffers. If you have a talent or skill avoid these guys. Liars from top to bottom
Cons
learn not to work for a company like this again
Co-workers all got along.
Repair Technician I (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TexasJune 26, 2012
Was a cool and friendlly work place with cool management. But In all kept bouncing up and down with employment.
Pros
got paid every friday
Cons
no benefits.
Productive workplace with flexible hours for part-time students.
Accounting Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TexasMarch 7, 2012
A company that is productive in helping unemployed individuals find carreer opportunities. Enjoyed working for this company!