V3 Systems

V3 Systems Employer Reviews

Start Up Company
Professional Services Engineer (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: great fellow employees
Cons: policy's change often.
Great Product, lots of peaks and valley's because they are changing from a start up to a long term company and so management styles are changing and new processes are being placed.
V3
Executive Director (Former Employee), Cottonwood Heights, UTJanuary 13, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: management
Great product, poor management style. I would not recommend working there under the current management.
Pay is 100% late 100% of the time... Over a month most of the time.
Sales (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTNovember 20, 2012
Pros: cool co-workers - but not worth all the other pains of v3
Cons: pretty much everything but the co-workers! biggest, no money, no pay.
Management lacks the ability to communicate at all. You never know if you are going to get paid on payday, and if you don't you don't know when pay day is going to happen. Even when they say they are going to pay, you cannot count on it. When they do get money in, they choose to pay some employees, but not others. Plus, payroll checks have bounced.

The – more... CEO is so arrogant! I have never met a man more full of himself. He thinks it is okay to go around yelling at people at the top of his lungs, using every cuss word in the book at them. He puts everyone on pins and needles. He is by far the most unprofessional person I have ever met, seen or heard of. He lacks the ability to inspire and lead.

The product shows potential, but V3 cannot decide which way they want to go with it. With each new potential investor the direction changes. Sales people do not know which way to sell. Management cannot stay focused on an agenda for more than a Quarter.

The only good part about working at V3 are your co-workers. There are some really freaking cool people there. Even some of the management are cool, but they shouldn't be in management.

I have never in all my days worked for a more dysfunctional company.

My recommendation, do not work for V3, even if they do get the money problems solved, the leadership is so poor, you will be kicking yourself for signing up. – less
Best Place to work hands down. Who needs to work at Google or Microsoft?
Technical Operations (Current Employee), Salt Lake CityMay 31, 2012
Pros: culture, management, relaxed but productive, constant hands on learning
The work environment is great. Dress is mostly casual, allowing employees to work in comfort and be productive in the office. Everyone is working to become experts on virtualization and becoming a professional at what they do. The management is great and are always working to help each employee progress and work at their full potential. They are personable – more... and very easy to get along with. Maybe too easy.... no really they're the best bosses I've ever had.

The job is enjoyable because there is constant growth and progression that takes place; within the company and also personally. I enjoy coming to work everyday because it is a new experience every time and never gets repetitive or boring.

Also, has your CEO ever taken you rock climbing? – less
Exciting technology and family atmosphere
Sales (Current Employee), Los AngelesMay 31, 2012
Pros: family atmosphere.
Cons: typical stuff with a startup company.
I work remotely and find that they are very supportive as if I am in the same building. Fun, relaxed atmosphere with a sense of high motivation.
Best startup to work for in 2012!
Channel Manager, US East (Current Employee), Washington, DCMay 31, 2012
Pros: work at home
Cons: late afternoon meetings because of time difference
I have not had this much excitement since the dotcom explosion of the late 90's. Hottest technology, smart people, active community. If you are board certified, (ie - Snow Board, Surf Board, Boogie Board, Skate Board) then you have picked the right company. Adrenaline junkies are welcome!
Great Place to Work
Marketing (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMay 31, 2012
Pros: great work life balance, fun place to work, good work experience
Cons: healthcare for extreme sports lovers, pay, budget contraints
I like working at V3 because it allows me to be an entrepreneur within a company. I say that because the management values everyone's ideas of how to help the company. V3 is a growing company that is full of fun and hard working people. I have learned a lot about management along with tons of Internet marketing knowledge. There has not been a day that – more... I do not want to come to work. I really enjoy this place. – less

About V3 Systems

V3 Systems is the thought and technology leader in Desktop Cloud Computing solutions. Our customers enjoy the performance, availability – Read more