V3 Transportation Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Transporter
Bulk Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Seville, OHJune 7, 2017
Deliver loads to companies, send in BOL. I have driven to many different states... and followed all laws in other states. Preform pre/post trips on vehicle.
Unprofessional
Owner and Operator (Former Employee) –  MichiganNovember 30, 2016
This company has no positives if I could I would have given them a zero on their ratings. They don't even deserve a score but I am trying to prevent someone from making the same terrible mistake I did. From the first day at work I knew they were gonna be a company with no future. The bathrooms were disgusting and the managers were rude to say the least. The orientation class lasted 2 days and you learn nothing about anything. They are pro friendships and if they don't like you or you don't know someone up high you get left out of Everything!!! They are rude and unorganized.
Pros
Not 1
Cons
Pay is below average, attitudes
poor
Driver (Former Employee) –  Seville, OHOctober 26, 2016
very poor management, very unfair for some drivers if they don't like you, you will not get any runs if a small run comes across that doesn't pay anything then you will get that one. it seems you have to be with the right fleet owner or you will be starved out and forced to quit. others get great runs and make good money.
Pros
n/a
Cons
back stabbing
Fun Place
Driver contractor (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 6, 2015
Small company , Everyone knows Everyone

V3 Transportation will strive to develop mutually-rewarding relationships with its employees, partners and suppliers, while ensuring that all Corporate activities are conducted in the most ethical and professional manner, and with a sense of fairness.
Newer company on the rise.
Independent Contractor/Driver (Former Employee) –  Brunswick OhioJune 23, 2014
Expedited delivery services. Company employees are more than helpful to the drivers.
Start up Business
Customer Service Dispatcher/ AR (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, OHApril 10, 2014
Was not able to provide training as agreed upon hire.
I spent most of my time answering phones and tracking down missing paperwork for invoicing.
Pros
Great working with customers and drivers
Cons
Was not able to learn system due to lack of employees to train