40 + will require evening and weekend hours
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Successful sales and managerial experience
Valid driver’s license
Responsible for the administrative and supervisory over site of the Sales Department involving direct supervision of sales reps, projecting goals and achieving sales objectives.
- Hire, train and evaluate sales staff to build an effective sales team
- Assist sales representatives during more complex or difficult sales calls
- Schedule and assign clients, territories and leads
- Maintain communication between sales, install, service and administrative departments
- Successful experience in sales field
- Strong coaching and sales management abilities
- Communication skills both written and oral with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent organizational skills, highly organized with effective time management skills
- Competent computer literacy especially with Microsoft office suite of products
Attractive benefits package to include contributory medical, dental 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement , paid vacation and holidays.
For more than 40 years, Vector Security® has protected people and property by providing intelligent security solutions tailored to the...