WHO WE ARE:
A global corporation located in Cincinnati, Ohio, VEGA Americas, Inc. has provided industry-leading products for the measurement of level, density, weight, and pressure for over 60 years. Our company's enduring mission is "to deliver innovation measurement solutions worldwide." VEGA Americas combines sales, manufacturing, distribution, and service for products that represent the most sophisticated process measurement technologies. VEGA has grown significantly over the past 15 years and is looking for dynamic individuals to become a part of the team that will drive long term sustainable growth in the future.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
VEGA Americas is seeking a full-time Sales Associate to complete hands-on, rotational assignment training in our sales development program for promotion to an outside sales position. We want to give you all the tools, skills, and knowledge necessary to confidently sell our high-tech products in the field. We offer an impressive compensation and benefits package that includes Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, 401K, and many more.
SALES DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM:
Our sales development program encompasses fully immersive rotations through a multitude of different assignment areas. The program will provide in-depth technical and product training, accompanied by thorough and ongoing sales training. The Sales Associate development program is typically 12-24 months. The full objective of this position is to extensively train our sales force for successful careers in outside sales as Regional Managers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing overflow support to inside sales: answer customer inquiries, recommend products, quote prices and terms, and create orders.
- Providing Regional Manager and Representative with support materials including presentations, literature, and giveaways.
- Assisting in research, coordination, and reporting of target market and applications.
- Assisting in monitoring and evaluating market conditions, product innovations, and competitor’s products and activities.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) preferred. 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Customer Service and/or sales-related experience preferred
- A strong work ethic with initiative and follow-through
- Effective problem-solving and leadership skills
- Language skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret reports and documents, , use business writing skills, and present information
- Reasoning skills: ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
APPLY NOW: Please visit www.vegaamericashiring.com to apply online
Indeed - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard
A global corporation located in Cincinnati, Ohio, VEGA Americas, Inc. has provided industry-leading products for the measurement of level,...