Administrative– Material Control, Budget and Planning, Procurement, MS Office, QuickBooks, Schedule Management.
We are one of the most exciting companies in the DC area. Located in Beltsville, we are focused on high tech applications of new and challenging materials for a verity of applications.
We are looking for an individual with a pleasant demeanor, skilled in administration, quality and control systems.
- Full time position
- Earn a salary in the range of $55,000-70,000 annually with outstanding benefits.
- Handle all logistical aspects of controlling our material from raw material, production through sale to end customer.
- Provide administrative/clerical support to management and staff.
- Works independently on tasks and projects and completes work with accuracy.
- Perform and follow-up procurement from quote to record and budget keeping
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of travel
- Schedule and maintain calendar appointments
- Monitor and maintain senior management’s email communication as appropriate and/or requested
- Assist in monitoring of reports (i.e. budget, staff allocations, etc)
- Coordinate visitor itineraries and accomodations.
- Maintain physical and electronic files and records
What you need for this position:
- College degree in economics, Industrial engineering background is an advantage
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and problem solving skills.
- The ability to multi-task effectively
- Proactive thinker - Anticipates obstacles and finds solutions accordingly
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of supported business operations and specific business requirements
- Proven executive staff support
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Superior customer service skills for internal and external customers
This is a great opportunity to work in a fun tech startup and continue to grow with the company.