About the Position
We have an opening for an experienced professional to join our team as a Licensed Loan Officer Assistant. This position will be based out of our Mesa Mortgage company office.
- Competitive compensation: medical and dental after 90 probationary period, holiday, sick days and vacation time after 6 month probationary period.
- Looking to start employment: Immediately
- Be familiar with Calyx Software.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Superb time management, customer relations, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented and dependable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in use of a personal computer and software programs.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Pre-qualifying prospects.
- Conduct interviews with prospective borrowers in order to analyze financial and credit data, determine customer financing objectives, advise customers of product/pricing policies and guidelines, and gather any additional required information.
- Complete loan applications/lock interest rates.
- Run DU and LP/document loan details.
- Ensure all documentation is accounted for and properly completed/signed.
- Verbally communicate with all clients, Escow Agents and Realtors.
- Manage active pipelines, key dates and calendar using various database management systems.
- Perform general clerical/administrative duties.
- Assist Loan Officer and Processor with daily tasks.