VIP PetCare is the premier provider of pet vaccine and non-emergency veterinary clinics. We are currently expanding our service areas across the nation and are looking to add engaging, motivated individuals to our growing team.
Benefits of working at VIP PetCare:
- Perfect for college students or as a second job. Work 18 to 26 hours in one weekend!
- Travel throughout your region and experience constantly changing scenery, people and very little down time. No boredom!
- Get to know fun, entertaining coworkers plus network with veterinarians and pharmaceutical reps
- Extensive customer service, team building and sales training -- skills that you can use in the future and great on a resume!
- We provide your uniforms, no out of pocket expenses
You will meet your team Saturday mornings and travel to clinics all over your region in our vans. At the clinics, our clients meet us for vaccinations and a variety of other services. About half of our 'rigs' are overnight. We will provide you a hotel room plus an additional $20 to assist with meals away from home.
- Provide superior customer service to all of our clients, answering questions and helping clients throughout the clinic process
- Take payments, review paperwork with the client, log any tests and microchips and hand out product
- Restrain pets for vaccinations, blood draws, and other procedures
- Load and unload the van (most items are roughly 10-15 lbs., except for our vaccine coolers which cap at 40lbs)
- Dynamic, friendly, engaging people with a passion for pets
- Previous customer service or serving experience preferred (but not required)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to lift dogs and equipment of up to 50 lbs (with assistance)
- Valid Driver's License
Drop off your resume and meet us in person. We will be accepting resumes and conducting open interviews. Do not email your resume, please bring it with you to the place and time below:
1000 Taylors Ln. unit 5
Cinnaminson, NJ 08077
1. Friday, March 8th, 9am-12noon and 2pm-6pm
2. Saturday, March 9th, 9am-12noon and 2pm-6pm
3. Tuesday, March 12th, 9am-12noon and 2pm-6pm