VITEC Solutions, LLC is a premier technology solutions provider to leading businesses, universities, and government agencies. We supply strategically critical support in the design, deployment, integration and proactive management of IT environments.
VITEC is currently looking for a Field Engineer to maintain customer computing and printing environments by providing onsite hardware and software system support. The individual selected will provide hardware diagnostics and repair on personal computer desktop, laptop, printer and server equipment for customers private, corporate and governmental.
Additional duties include:
- Provide software diagnostics and support at a desktop level
- Additional duties as directed by Management
The qualifying candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in Apple repair a must. ACMT certification desired or verifiable experience with Apple OSX, hardware diagnostics and part replacement procedures.
- Dell Certification and A+ Certification desired, but not required
- Individual selected must have verifiable field service experience working with desktops laptops and printers in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with current software operating systems, utilities and other commonly used office applications
- Communicate effectively and work well with others
- Ability to manage workload with little direct supervision
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Periodically, overtime may be required.