We are a growing web design/development firm located in Philadelphia. We are looking for a strategic minded people-person who approaches every engagement with a solution-oriented mindset. Most importantly, we want someone who is passionate about web and mobile solutions and the opportunities it presents for organizations. We want an Account Executive that will seek and grow client relationships over the long term with the ability to identify client needs and provide the best possible solutions for them.
The ideal candidate is a 'glass is half-full' kind of person that exudes positive energy with a can-do attitude. You see the big-picture, contribute killer ideas, and have the ability to communicate them thoroughly and effectively to any and all team members.
- Develop and implement sales strategy
- Identify, qualify, and close new business opportunities through business development activities (outbound calls, contact management, and other demand generation)
- Research through multiple layers of an organization to uncover opportunities, build relationships and sell total solutions
- Gather client requirements and communicate to technical staff
- Proposal creation and delivery (written and oral participation with engagement team)
- Participate in marketing activities
- Maintain an involvement in networking events, including business and trade organizations
- 3 - 5 years experience in IT consultative selling
- Background in selling project-based services, specifically web application, web development, and content management solutions
- Established business relationships within Philadelphia and the surrounding area
- High level understanding of IT concepts, solutions and environments
- Proven ability to prospect, negotiate, and close “new" information technology consulting sales
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems a plus
- Exceptional work ethic and a strong commitment to excellence
- High energy, a positive attitude, and a competitive nature
- Possess superb verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively under minimal supervision
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation plan and comprehensive benefits package
- Outstanding technical and development team
- Excellent client relations and references
- Committed management team to marketing and lead generation activities
- Medical insurance
- Dedication to employee development
- Fun, energetic work environment
We are a small but rapidly growing interactive web design/development agency firm searching for a talented and highly motivated individual to join its fast-paced creative environment.
Email us your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to the email associated with this job posting.
BASE SALARY: $40-50K + Commission
Indeed - 11 months ago
General Electric Company (GE) is a diversified technology, media and financial services company. With products and services ranging from...